“MUST GO - TRY THE BBQ RIBS”

O'Griff's Grill and Brewhouse
Ranked #40 of 132 Restaurants in Quincy
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Brew Pub, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Our motto is the customer satisfaction and service with a smile. An excellent menu for lunch and dinner served in a friendly, casual atmosphere. From appetizers to steaks, chicken, sandwiches or ribs and we also have wraps of several varieties. You can always find something to satisfy your hungry appetite. We offer daily food and drink specials. Reservations are welcome and we even have room for large groups. Just call us and we can deliver any menu item right to your door. We feature several different types of beers on tap. We have a game room with 2 pool tables, dart board and Foosball. Several TV's including a 60" television for your sports viewing enjoyment.Take home one of our T-shirts, growlers or mugs. We also have a party room for up to 100 people which you can reserve for 4 hours at $225.00. Perfect for rehearsal dinners, anniversary parties, or any type of function that you would like a private room.Winter's West Wing seats up to 350 people...With an antique bar, oak and marble floors and walls. We have a complete banquet and bar menu. We offer a DJ, Photo Booth, Video Service and catering for your special occasion. Winter's West Wing is unique with the architecture, menu, bar selection and located close to several hotels. Contact us to reserve your special date.
Munhall, Pennsylvania
“MUST GO - TRY THE BBQ RIBS”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

If you are ever in Quincy IL you must go and try out O'Griff's Grill and Brewhouse. It has it all - Fantastic food with cost to match. I had the BBQ ribs and found them to be perfectly tender with a sauce that was not too sweet or too spicy. They make their own brews with alot of success and something that everyone should try. Great atmosphere from a family owned business. Must try it - you will not be sorry. Btw: Beautiful park just across the street that makes the trip even more worthwhile.

Kansas City, MO
“Good beer and food”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I enjoy brewpubs and this one is pretty good. I like the darker beers over their lighter ones. The menu had a lot to chose from and what I had was good. Next time in town I'll be there again.

1 Thank ajayhawkfan
Houston, Texas
“Standard fare...nothing special”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I had lunch here on a Friday and the place was nearly empty. One of the soups of the day was Italian pasta soup, which was excellent and a bowl was more than enough. On impulse I also ordered an order of 6 wings, but they were drowning in sauce, as if they just opened a bottle of sauce and dumped it on top of the plate of wings moments before bringing them out to my table. It was a sloppy, drippy mess and rendered the wings pretty much inedible. Service was no-nonsense and efficient, but with very little in the way of welcoming hospitality. Atmosphere is classic pub/bar ambience....dark and cave-like with a great bar area which was more inviting than the table seating toward the back of the room.

• Visited May 2013
kim1995_2, Owner at O'Griff's Grill and Brewhouse, responded to this review, 17 August 2013
Thank you for your review of our restaurant. I am also glad you enjoyed your visit and our soups. The soups are made from scratch and several customers come back to our restaurant for the soups. I am so sorry you were disappointed with the wings you ordered. I have discussed this with our staff and this issue will not happen in the future. Please come back to visit us.
Monroe City
“corned beef and cabbage”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I like the atmosphere the good and freindly service, abundance of
food and the great beer. When my plate was delivered to the table
I looked at it and jokingly asked the waitress if she was going to help
me eat it. The corned beef and cabbage and baked potato was del-
icious, I was sorry I couldn't eat it ALL.

Visited April 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Good Beer!”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

We had a sampler of their beer and really loved all of them! A great place with reasonable prices. Th onion rings were just OK, we'd probably get something else next time. Decent service.

Visited May 2013