All reviewsfront deskbeautiful hotelrooms are hugeseparate sitting areain townworkout roomwedding receptionplenty of parkingstaff was very friendly and helpfulthe hotel stafffresh cookieswedding partythe entire staffgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againclean roomsking room
Reviewed 26 July 2016

We had an extremely comfortable stay. The location was easy and quick to find right off the interstate. The staff was courteous and very accommodating to allow us to check in an hour and a half early because we had a 3pm wedding at another location. Room was impeccable, bed very good, and temp easy to adjust. We also liked the breakfast room and convenience it afforded the next morning. Plenty of parking out front for guests. We would not hesitate at all to recommend this hotel. It was great!

Room Tip: We asked for first floor and got it. Did not see upper floor.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
dax f, General Manager at Town & Country Inn and Suites Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Nancy,
Thank you for the review. Sounds like you had a good stay. If we are able to get our guests in early, we will definitely try. Being an independent property, we truly rely on recommendations from our guests. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Can't say enough great things about this hotel! The staff tirelessly took us around to look at rooms for all of us, and our wedding guests, blocked rooms for us, and bent over backwards to help us while we were there! They even put our desserts for the reception and flowers in their refrigerators even though the reception was in a different place. The rooms on the top floor are perfect if you need a large room as we did to get ready for the wedding. Has a living room, dining area, huge bathroom, etc. Have never seen a room like that in any other hotel! The staff is incredible, and the rooms are nice and clean!

Room Tip: If you need a large room like we did to get ready before the wedding, several on top floor are great for this!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
dax f, General Manager at Town & Country Inn and Suites Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

fvcroxton,
We are glad you were able to get a good tour. Our staff is proud of the property and enjoys showing it off. We do have a wide variety of rooms. Thank you for recognizing the service of the staff and the cleanliness of the hotel. We hope to see you again soon.
Thanks again,

Reviewed 24 July 2016

As a motor coach driver I spend approximately 210 nights per year in hotels. This is one of the best and the only hotel that I have stayed in other than Embassy Suites, that serves complimentary breakfast on real dishes. They have been very accommodating to me concerning my special circumstances when transporting sports teams. It is a beautiful facility that makes you feel as close to home as you can when your are traveling.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

deyjr,
Thank you for the review. Wow, you do spend a lot of time in hotels. Putting T&C Inn at the top of your list is a very nice thing to hear. We try to accommodate all the different requests we get. I am happy to hear that our staff was able to take good care of you during your stay.
Safe travels,

Reviewed 18 July 2016

We recently held a surprise party at this property for my Father's 80th birthday. We rented a banquet room, had it catered, and many guests stayed at the hotel. We were all so very pleased with the facility, from top to bottom. Staff was wonderful, rooms were excellent, bar staff wonderful, and on and on. I would recommend to anyone wanting to have a family or any gathering, to check this wonderful hotel out. We couldn't have been more pleased!! Thank you so very much!!

Room Tip: The king suite was wonderful!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Rauna,
Thank you for allowing us to host your surprise party. And, thank you for the high recommendation. Our staff works very hard in all departments to provide our guests with the best possible experience. It is good to hear your event was a success. Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Larissa, was the first person that I met at the T&C, and she had a smile that made a gloomy day look wonderful. She is always personable and happy! Her personality alone would have me coming back. She sees the good in everything and everyone, no matter what! I will get at least one bad word out of her yet though! The entire staff here is wonderful! Angela is the person in the know and has the answers. Mark is a realist and reminds me of that confidant that you always needed. Catherine is just peachey and laid back, cool as a fan and calm as a ocean breeze! Terri is always on top of everything, she so fast with fixing problems, she fixes it before it becomes a problem lol! And finally, Mariah, oh Mariah will just make your heart melt with her contagious smile and go get it attitude. So now you know why T&C Quincy Rocks! Oh Yeah, I almost forgot the best part, find a cleaner hotel for the prices here and I will run rabbits and eat my own .......

Room Tip: Come meet Larissa, Angela, Catherine, Mark, and some others, but I won't say their names cause I am selfish and don't like to share
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Spoteycat,
Thank you for recognizing the staff. It sounds like everyone was on their game during your visit. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon.