All reviewsfront deskbeautiful hotelrooms are hugeseparate sitting areain townworkout roomwedding receptionplenty of parkingstaff was very friendly and helpfulthe hotel stafffresh cookieswedding partythe entire staffgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againclean roomsking room
Reviewed 3 April 2017

The staff here is so friendly and accomodating! I highly recommend this hotel. The rooms are beautiful and spacious. So clean and comfortable. the decor here is absolutely gorgeous! I'm very impressed. This is my favorite hotel in Quincy

Room Tip: Corner room was bright and sunny
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
dax f, General Manager at Town & Country Inn and Suites Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Bridget,
Thank you for the high recommendation. It is so nice to see friendly, beautiful, clean when describing the staff and the property. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

I've stayed around Quincy at other spots but this is my favorite. It is clean and comfortable. I love the fact that there is a recliner in the room! The staff is friendly and helpful, even offering an umbrella for the day when we were headed out for a funeral and it was pouring.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Tina,
Thank you for making T&C Inn your favorite spot in Quincy. Clean, comfortable, friendly, and helpful are all great things to hear. Hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed here recently and were pleasantly surprised! The rooms are huge, clean and comfortable. The decor in the lobby and shared spaces is really nice. The location is just a few minutes away from practically everything. A good continental breakfast is included, plenty of parking. I would definitely recommend to anyone!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
dax f, General Manager at Town & Country Inn and Suites Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Hi Nicolle,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on our property. It is always nice to have recommendations from our guests.
Thank you again and we hope you visit us again real soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

Booked 2 rooms in advance and one room was suppose to be handicapped room but when we checked in clerk said there was nothing on reservations about that, disappointed . Rooms clean and a decent breakfast but my family member did not get a handicapped room

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Walertstodd,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I do apologize for the room issue. The staff usually does a very good job when making these notations and assigning rooms. We will definitely look into how this was missed. We do appreciate your business and hope you will give us another try.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

March madness is here and this place is a slam dunk! This hotel excelled at every level and I honestly can't think of one negative about the hotel. The parking lot was spacious and check in was flawless. The location of the hotel is close to many restaurants and shopping areas. The room that we had was extremely spacious, clean, and modern. Our room had a king sized bed and the bed was luxuriously made with many pillows. The pillows were not large but were adequate. The TV was a large flat screen with many available channels. The bathroom was clean and spacious. All of the amenities were excellent including a very nice complementary continental breakfast. The indoor pool and hot tub were modern and attractive. Their was an exercise room but I did not use it so I have no review. Strongly recommend!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rooster799

Rooster,
Thank you for the great review and strong recommendation. I love the title of your review too. It is very fitting for this time of year. Thank you for touching on all areas of our property. We hope to see you again soon.
Regards,