“Fantastic”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Quincy
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Quincy
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn for three nights over the 4th of July and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel itself is very clean and updated, and I can't say enough about the staff. They were all so friendly and accommodating! The breakfast was nice, with waffles, eggs, bacon or sausage, cereals, pastries that weren't like cardboard, and the fresh fruit was te best I've had in a long time! We wished the pool area would have been outside so we could have enjoyed the beautiful weather, but we took advantage of the restaurant next door with the patio. Thank you Fairfield Quincy, for making our stay enjoyable

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Firefly553
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Firefly553,
Thank you for your five star review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Quincy. I appreciate your kind comments regarding our clean and updated hotel, friendly staff, nice breakfast with fresh fruit and the great restaurant next door. We certainly look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I work in a Fairfield Inn, so I know what they're supposed to look like & how they're supposed to run. However, I was INCREDIBLY IMPRESSED by everything about this hotel! Every single person I came in contact with was friendly, helpful, and great at their job.

The hotel was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL; the new (I'm assuming they're new because they match the room furniture) doors on the rooms are gorgeous and the blue on the behind-the-bed wall on each room really pops! These guys really chose the perfect combination of colors & carpet designs!

The pool & hot tub was great--I really appreciate the saltwater as opposed to the chlorinated hygenic system, because the water really does feel cleaner! I like knowing that I'm not swimming around in dangerous & bleaching chemicals! I can look past the SLIGHT salty taste. (:

Another specific thing that impressed me was the housekeepers! I declined service each day I was there, but my room was essentially spotless when I arrived and every housekeeper that I met was insanely friendly! I've encountered some less-than-pleasant housekeepers in my day, and these were, without a doubt, the nicest!

The location & town are great, as well! Broadway is a bit of a busy street, so sometimes it's difficult to pull out onto it or pull into the parking lot--but that's obviously not the hotel's fault. (: You can't hear the road from your room, though! It's right near a bunch of restaurants (AKA there's a bar/restaurant next door!), Walmart is right up the hill, and there's a little lake/pond in front of the hotel! The lake/pond is off limits because it's private property & you can't really see a lot of it through the trees, but there's a little family of ducks that wander uphill to beg for bread! Great for kids. (:

I didn't use the guest laundry or the exercise room, but both seemed great! I saw many people using the treadmill & weights during my stay, and the guest laundry was very affordable. The breakfast was awesome, as always!

I also want to give a shout out to Courtney for upgrading me, and for putting up with my multiple phone calls. (: You're the best! You were off during my stay, so I didn't get to tip you--I'll hook you up next time around!

I'll definitely be back. (:

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mrs_snoball

Dear Mrs_snoball,
Thank you so much for your five star review of our beautiful property. I appreciate all of your positive comments regarding our decor, location and clean, saltwater pool and spa. Also, thank you for recognizing our staff, specifically our wonderful housekeepers. I know that you truly enjoyed your stay, and that's what we're all about here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Quincy. Again, thank you so much for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Stayed here the night of May 25th. This hotel has been in Quincy for many years and just recently completed a renovation of the rooms and common areas. We had an executive king room which featured a large room divided by a small divider that featured a sitting area with a sofa as well as a king bed area. 2 Flat screen Tv's in the room. Room smelled new and was very clean. Front Desk staff was very friendly, and breakfast area has your usual Fairfield features. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear DeniseinCA,
Thank you for your nice review of our Fairfield Inn & Suites Quincy. I'm glad you found your room clean and fresh and our staff friendly. We strive to provide our guests with the best possible experiences. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Marriott missed the mark on this location. Front desk staff upon check in...neither welcoming or helpful. I am so used to being told about the ammenities of the hotel and being welcomed. Did not receive either.
Had it not been 11 o' clock at night, I would have asked for another room. This was far below Marriott's expectations of cleanliness and comfort. One of the queen beds looked like it had been slept in. Comforter ruffled, pillows flattened. Several of the towels had permanent stains. Tooth brushing remnants on and around bathroom mirror. Two of the pillows in the nicer bed smelled strongly of perfume.
The hotel itself is very modern and has obviously had some recent updates. I just wish the front desk staff and housekeeping crew had more pride in being part of the Marriott family.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Stephanie B
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Stephanie B,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Quincy. I would like to apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. It is our goal to impress all of our guests and I’m very sorry that did not happen. I assure you that your comments have been addressed with my staff to keep them from happening again. We take great pride in being a Marriott hotel, and we appreciate the opportunity to better our services for future guests. I hope that you will allow us an opportunity to make up for this on your next trip to Quincy.

Deb C.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We were visiting family and friends in the Quincy area and decided to try the Fairfield again. It has been completely renovated and the décor is very modern and fresh. The room was comfortable and the morning breakfast was better than most. Everything was well stocked and Darlene, the attendant, was extremely helpful. We also used the exercise facility which was great. Definitely will stay on our next trip to Quincy.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Connie H,
Thank you for your nice comments regarding your recent stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Quincy. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our new decor, our comfortable rooms, and our great complimentary breakfast! I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

I was in Quincy on business and stayed at Fairfield for 5 days. The check in was efficient and amazingly pleasant. The room was more than sufficient and comfortable for my needs. The breakfast was more than I expected. I couldn't be be pleased with my stay and will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank hopefulangel

Dear Hopefulangel,
Thank you for your nice comments regarding our staff, your room, and our complimentary breakfast. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Quincy; and we certainly look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

This Fairfield Inn is very nice - was just renovated in spring 2013. Rooms are nicely decorated, clean, and WIFI works great in the room (even on the third floor, which is where we were). The breakfast buffet has both hot (waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, oatmeal) and cold (cereal, fruit, yogurt, etc.) items and is kept replenished throughout the morning. The pool is pretty small (3' and 4' deep sections) but was plenty big for our son to jump around and have a good time. There is also a whirlpool. The pool area is very clean and neat. The best part of this hotel is the friendly staff. Everyone we encountered from the hotel greeted us, asked if there was anything we needed, smiled, and seemed sincerely
interested in providing great customer service. This hotel and management are to be congratulated for the excellent customer service their employees display. It really does make a difference to your guests! We come to Quincy often and have stayed at Stoney Creek Inn and Town & Country Inn and Suites. This was the first time we tried the Fairfield and will be our hotel of choice in the future.

Room Tip: There is a meeting room and pool on the first floor, so might want to make sure your room is not loc...