“It was fine”
Review of Quincy Comfort Inn

Quincy Comfort Inn
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Quincy
Reviewed 5 August 2014

After reading all the reviews I picked this Comfort Inn. The majority of guests were service people; with a lot full of work trucks. The night was very quiet, even though I was on the second floor, next to the elevator. Which I never heard. The only detraction was the small breakfast area. But most of the guest had left by 7:30. I had not problems with the stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank B W
YourWorldTraveler123, Guest Relations Manager at Quincy Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Guest - thank you for taking the time to post a review. Glad you had no real problems with your stay. We have a renovated hotel and our breakfast is in full compliance with Choice requirements for our brand. We appreciate your feedback and have shared it with our staff.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I really don't even remember the facilities at this place. When we checked in the staff hinted there might be noise. Boy was there. Little kids.... and I'm talking some under 5 were still up slamming doors and screaming at 2 am. Despite the staff telling us they quieted the place at 10:30. At 11 we called the front desk, at 11: 30 we called again and so it went until 2 am when we reached our limit. We checked out at 2 am, the hotel gave us a full refund but we'd rather of had the sleep. This noise was caused by a small group not a whole team or anything like that.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank downrigger1

Dear Guest - thank you for taking the time to post a review. As you may know, our policy does not condone any type of noise beyond 10 pm that would disrupt other guests in house. We can offer a discount when you decide to come back through this area. We have a renovated hotel and our breakfast is in full compliance with Choice requirements for our brand. We appreciate your feedback and have shared it with our staff.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Recently stayed one night at this hotel. The room was clean and updated and had a great breakfast the next morning. We stayed in room 303- the top floor and the end of a hall. I would recommend staying in rooms 318, 319, 320 or 321 though- away from the street sounds of Broadway- route 104. We slept very well in spite of it. The staff was very friendly. The beds were amazingly comfortable with a choice of hard or soft pillows.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side- the higher numbers- would be away from the sounds of traffic on route 104...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Patti P

Dear Guest - thank you for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad you had a 4 star stay with us and we look forward to hosting again at a 5 star level when you decide to come back through this area. We have a renovated hotel and our breakfast is in full compliance with Choice requirements for our brand. We appreciate your feedback and have shared it with our staff.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We searched several hotels in Quincy and found the Eagles Nest. Loved it. Family friendly, nice staff. continental breakfast included waffles, biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon, bagels, sweet jelly filled treats, tea, coffee, apple, orange juice, Everything I would have ordered at a restaurant if I had to go out Very convenient. Breakfast was available from 6 am to 10. Made every effort to accomidate the early riser (me) and the late sleeper (my kids).The indoor pool was clean and inviting. The ambience was unique with it's classy reclaimed furniture and every floor had a different theme. The decorator did a perfect job. Right next to the River and a wonderful view. Perfect for a writer to get a few ideas. I hope to make it a regular visit.

Room Tip: Ask for a room upstairs with a view. I was on the second floor and didn't experience A/C unit no...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I usually don't stay at this particular location but I go to Quincy probably 8 times a year for work.
My usual favorite place didn't have a room for me at the last minute so I gave this one a try.
I found no fewer than three waterbugs in the bathroom. Called to ask for another room, got laughed at.
The toiletries were obviously from the dollar store. The breakfast was a joke, one sideways glance and I knew it was subpar. I ate out.
I didn't even stop at the desk when I checked out. My bill was wrong but I think they undercharged me, so I didn't complain. It was probably the only acceptable part of my stay.

Room Tip: Get one at the Fairfield!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank slutcakes
Reviewed 3 January 2014

great hotel wonderful staff Comfort Inn is my favorite hotel. I stay fairly frequently on business trips. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. The hot breakfasts are the best anywhere. Thanks for your friendly, attentive service.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jessica A

Dear Jessica - thank you for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad you had a 5 star stay with us and we look forward to hosting again when you decide to come back through this area. We have a renovated hotel and our breakfast is in full compliance with Choice requirements for our brand. We appreciate your feedback and have shared it with our staff.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

The hotel was very clean and we were overall very pleased with our stay. Being our wedding night, we only were at the hotel for about 8-9 hours. We were so looking forward to the hot breakfast the next morning after a long night. Unfortunately it was not that great. Typically Choice Hotels' breakfasts are excellent, so I am unsure if this particular location's was not up to par or simply had a bad day.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
YourWorldTraveler123, Guest Relations Manager at Quincy Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear Kelsey - thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our entire staff is delighted to know you had a great time during your special and memorable moment. We have a wide selection of breakfast items including scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, sausage patties, biscuits and gravy, etc. Come back. Thanks.