“Delicious delight”

Sweet Angelines Bake Shop and Gourment Cafe
Ranked #5 of 23 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This quaint cafe was a delicious delight. The owner, Angie, was very friendly, and our waitress, Rose was extremely helpful in giving us directions on the roads in the area. Rose was very attentive and saw to our every need. The food was exceptional and we look forward to going back again sometime. There are tables outside also, when the weather is more cooperative. I can recommend this cafe without reservation. It was a very comfortable atmosphere and an enjoyable meal. Thank you.

1  Thank Janet M
There are newer reviews for Sweet Angelines Bake Shop and Gourment Cafe

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife and I first discovered Sweet Angelines soon after it opened while shopping in Richmond. We have had several different dishes from breakfast to lunch since then and this place never disappoints.

The food is definitely a step up from what you would expect from a local café. Fresh ingredients and a more upscale presentation make eating at Angelines a delight. Save some room for dessert because the cupcakes and cookies are a knockout or you can take some home to enjoy later.

Service is fast, friendly and the café has a feel of eating at a friends home which makes for a wonderful dining experience.

If your near Richmond check out Sweet Angelines for breakfast,lunch or a sweet treat. It's a little gem.

1  Thank Ron55
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Stopped into this quaint little restaurant for soup and a sandwich after a blustery hike in a nearby park. We were greeted by the owner operator and here husband with a smile and told to pick any spot we like. That was simple because there are only a handfull of tables in the whole place and we were the only customers. I had my reservations about what I was about to experience but my wife assured me the food was good based on her previous visit. I ordered a chicken salad sandwich with a side of potato salad and for my wife a tomato and feta salad along with a cup of tomato basil soup. Both of our plates arrived quickly and beautifully prepared. The ingredients were all very fresh and well balanced. They even incorporated black walnuts sourced locally. We ended our stay with a lavender cupcake for my wife and burbon vanilla cupcake for myself. They were both topped with a like flavored cream frosting just before they were served to us. Yum Yum!
Total cost with tip was around $30.

1  Thank Pruhnke