Baymont inn & Suites Robinson
Arvin Motel(Robinson)
  • Free Internet
Quality Inn(Vincennes)
View Hotel
All reviewsstaff was extremely helpfulnext morningmotelilcleanlinesscomforter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 September 2012

First let me say that Brittany the young lady I booked my reservation with was very nice and accommodating. Now for the bad stuff...When I checked in, SEPTEMBER 29th 2012, the overweight bald guy behind the counter did not welcome me, would not make eye contact and was rude and matter of fact! The rooms were at best $50.00 rooms for $81.00. They were cheaply made, uncomfortable and noisy. The best is when the housekeeper called my phone early in the morning to ask if I was checking out even though I had a DO NOT DISTURB sign on my door! I will be back to this town for business but WILL NOT be staying at the BEST WESTERN. The "BEST" thing about this hotel was LEAVING!

Room Tip: Stay at one of the mom and pop hotels!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Justin T
Reviewed 21 September 2012

last month when we moved to Robinson we stayed at this hotel off and on 3 or four times in a week. I have to say I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms and the overall appearance of each room we had. The staff was very friendly and welcomed us and even went out of their way to get us discounts as we were not expecting to stay at a hotel i would highly recommend Best western in Robinson. The beds were very comfortable and the sheets comforters and extra pillows made me feel like I was at home. Thank you for making our experience a great one we would def. stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Gina B
Reviewed 22 August 2012

Very pleased with this hotel. Front desk clerks were friendly and helpful. Room was clean and spacious. Plenty of parking. Guest washers & dryers available any time. I didn't use the fitness room, but my son said it was fine. Best complimentary breakfast of any hotel I've been to - nice variety of food, and plenty of it, including some healthy options...breakfast room is kept very clean and tidy. This hotel is the only major hotel in the area, so they could easily be sub-standard and people would have to stay here anyway, but they really seem to take pride in providing quality service. Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: No elevator, so if stairs are a problem ask for first floor
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I have stayed here twice now while working at Hershey, which is right across the street. The rooms were neat and clean. The air conditioning worked well as did the WIFI. There is no pool. I did experience anger on one night when a child's baseball team stayed there. I was working 12 hour days so sleep was a premium. The kids started running up and down the halls at 8:30pm and didn't stop until midnite. A call to the front desk did not help.
The breakfast is the average continental stuff. The Tuscany Grill behind the hotel is great with a hundred item menu.

Room Tip: The area is very quiet so all rooms are good. Be sure to book well in advance as many contractors stay here while working in town.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
skoontz, General Manager at Baymont inn & Suites Robinson, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2012

Thank you for your kind words. I certainly apologize for the ball team's actions. We make every effort to control the kid's antics by requiring adult supervision and one adult in every room. Apparently we were less than effective this time. Thank you for responding to Trip Advisor. If I can be of assistance in the future, please contact me at the property.

Steve Koontz

Reviewed 21 April 2012

We've stayed here a number of times over the years visiting family in Robinson. The rooms are fairly basic but clean and comfortable. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. We've avoided the breakfasts which seem to be the typical carb-centric fare. A new, welcome addition is the Tuscany Grill located just behind the Best Western which has particularly good food with a large and varied menu.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank galleonslap
skoontz, Manager at Baymont inn & Suites Robinson, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2012

thank you for your kind words. we are still in the process of improving and upgrading our breakfast offerings but we will never be able to compete with a full service restaurant since we do not have cooking facilities. we are happy to have the Tuscany Grill in our back yard, offering a broad selection of cooked-to-order meals at reasonable prices. steve