“My Favorite for Decades”
Review of Monicals

Monicals
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Robinson
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I have been visiting this reseteraunt for many years. Whenever I am in town visiting friends and family, it has to be Monicals! After all the years, two things are appearant- (1) Monicals's is the best place for pizza in Crawford County. (2) I have tried and have never been able to find anyone who can make a pizza better. And I have searched everywhere.

Reviewed 16 August 2012

I may be biased, this was where I had my first taste of pizza ever when I was a little girl, but it's still the best in my book. Their salads are very good, and I don't care which pizza you like, they are all fantastic. There are several locations (different owners I believe) but Robinson is my favorite (Olney is second fav).

Reviewed 21 July 2012

This is a very well known and well loved local chain. What is interesting is each restaurant is allowed to customize their menu somewhat - I have eaten at several and each has a little different menu. Any way, excellent thin crust pizza, decent salads, good service, and the pasta isn't too bad either. Nice atmpshere inside with a big fireplace in the middle of the room, lots of booths, etc.

Reviewed 11 July 2012

Home visiting family, wanted pizza for dinner one night. Ordered a Monicals thin crust pizza to go. Fantastic. Love the flavor of the crust.

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Really love their pizza. They cut it in the small squares. BBQ Chicken is exceptionally good. New location is very nice.

Been to Monicals? Share your experiences!