“Love it....”

Monicals
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Robinson
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 8 April 2013

If you like pizza this is the place for you. This is a great place to take the family and enjoy a great pizza. They also have really good pasta.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

Monical's Pizza of Robinson is by far the best pizza in Crawford County. Restaurant is very clean and the employee's are always nice. The bread sticks and salad is very good too. I recommend Mullen's french dressing, one of the only restaurants to carry this amazing salad dressing. When looking for a good pizza place when in Robinson, you can't go wrong with Monicals!

Reviewed 13 October 2012

I have been visiting this reseteraunt for many years. Whenever I am in town visiting friends and family, it has to be Monicals! After all the years, two things are appearant- (1) Monicals's is the best place for pizza in Crawford County. (2) I have tried and have never been able to find anyone who can make a pizza better. And I have searched everywhere.

Reviewed 16 August 2012

I may be biased, this was where I had my first taste of pizza ever when I was a little girl, but it's still the best in my book. Their salads are very good, and I don't care which pizza you like, they are all fantastic. There are several locations (different owners I believe) but Robinson is my favorite (Olney is second fav).

Reviewed 21 July 2012

This is a very well known and well loved local chain. What is interesting is each restaurant is allowed to customize their menu somewhat - I have eaten at several and each has a little different menu. Any way, excellent thin crust pizza, decent salads, good service, and the pasta isn't too bad either. Nice atmpshere inside with a big fireplace in the middle of the room, lots of booths, etc.

Been to Monicals? Share your experiences!