“Great Family Restaurant”

Ranked #28 of 49 Restaurants in Rochelle
Thunder Bay
“Great Family Restaurant”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My wife and myself enjoyed dinner here a few hours ago..started out with the homemade chicken dumpling soup which was very tasty..my wife had the papa burger with crispy onion rings and I had the hot beef sandwich with mashed potatoes ...nothing fancy but all made in the restaurant and tasty..we split a slice of their carrot cake which was moist and tasty..a very large selection on the menu so it sure would please just about every taste..worth the visit!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank grouzer

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice local restaurant”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I come here often and I usually order a breakfast skillet, chicken strips, or the Chicken Roll. Good food for a great value!

• Visited February 2014
“Friendly place”
Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

Waitress was great, friendly and coffee kept coming. Their were some great options we didn't anticipate. Great price. Swedish pancakes. Fresh blueberry waffles. Gyro meat and eggs.

• Visited December 2013