“Pizza and Spaghetti with great bread” 4 of 5 bubbles

Angelo's Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in Rock Falls
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rock Falls
“Pizza and Spaghetti with great bread”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

People who have grown up on Angelo's pizza love it but I think it is rather greasy and the crust is not the best. Angelo's spaghetti is great and the bread that they serve with it is wonderful. Prices are very reasonable. Try the spaghetti pizza but you will only need one piece!!

• Visited August 2013

Rock Falls, Illinois
“Excellent food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Very good pizza. When people move away from here and come back to visit they always want to get Angelo's Pizza. Not only good pizza, but other great food as well. Highly recommend you try it.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Middletown, Delaware
“Different experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

We ordered the spaghetti pizza for delivery while in town for a wedding. They deliver really late and are open until 1 am which made it great for a late night snack after the wedding, while we played card in the hotel lobby. The spaghetti pizza was different. The crust was really good and the sauce was great. It was interesting to try, but won't really ever have a craving for it. My friend who was raised in Rock Falls loves it though and gets it every time she is home.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Bradley, Illinois
“lot of hype”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Let me say when I first moved there and tried this pizza; I was not that impressed. If you're from there; you would probably fight for this restaurant's honor. I learned that one early on. My son got a job there and he would bring pizza home (some spaghetti pizza - its different, but he loved it) so I got to taste different things that way. My work would bring in Angelo's often and before I knew it I would also defend this place and their pizza. My fave is the taco pizza and the chicken bacon ranch pizza. OMG they are both awesome. Also their pasta dishes are HUGE and very tasty. My oldest son (he worked there) now lives in Indianapolis and always talks about how when I go back there to pick him up a pizza. lol. I wish. Sorry I doubted you in the beginning Angelo's!! Never again. Oh pizza buffet is good too :)

Visited May 2013
“Old School.. Very Comfortable. Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

If U Want Good Pizza, pasta & Sandwiches.. This Is The Place... O' When U Go To Leave..... U'll Still Have Some $ in your Pocket & "No Room" Left In Your Tummy... :-)

• Visited October 2013