“Solidly delicious every time.”
Review of Thai Hut

Thai Hut
Ranked #39 of 359 Restaurants in Rockford
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Thai Hut is dedicated to offer authentic Thai food in Rockford and Northern Illinois area.Thai food is well known for hot and spicy taste. In reality it is a combination of sweet, sour, salty, and spicy tastes is what makes Thaifood unique. It is outstanding in term of tastes, high nutritional values and the diverse of herbs and spices that useful for health. We serve steam Brown Rice at $1.00 extra.
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I have yet to be disappointed with anything at Thai Hut. Fast, efficient service every time. They are very accommodating when they can be. Very reasonably priced. Great atmosphere. Love this place.

There are newer reviews for Thai Hut

Reviewed 12 August 2013

My 11 year old daughter and I went here while on an overnight vacation in Rockford, IL. The staff was so very friendly and attentive- it really made the experience for me. My daughter was happy that they let us move to a low Asian style table with cushioned lounge chairs. The food was not the best Thai food I've had, especially for the price, so I'm glad I had a Groupon.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

For the experienced Thai eaters, this place was "spot on". Tried multiple different dishes and never had a bad one. If you are looking for good Thai food, this is the place.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Really delicious food. The service is friendly and quick. The prices are very reasonable. Try the Thai iced tea. It's the perfect counterpoint to the spiciness of the food. The potstickers were crunchy and perfectly cooked; with wonderfully piquant sauce.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

We drove to Rockford from Chicago to see a comedy show at the Coronado Performing Arts Center, and stopped at the Thai Hut based on the positive reviews. Everything written about this place is spot on! We had the Chicken Pad Thai and Panang Curry Chicken (2nd level of hotness)... so good! There is no way we would have stopped there (or even known about the Thai Hut) without the Internet and sites like this that let people share local knowledge. If you are local or visiting Rockford, check this place out.