“Delicious!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Harare, Zimbabwe
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Delicious food and fast and friendly staff. I enjoyed a wonderful lunch for my fiancee and I and I am definitely looking forward to going back!

• Visited December 2012

Illinois
“Best Culver's I have ever been to!”
Reviewed 12 November 2012

I don't normally review fast food places, but I have to say that this Culver's location is by far the best (and I have been to many in the Rockford area and Chicago suburbs). First, the staff is friendly and genuine. People say "have a nice day!" and actually seem to mean it. Service is prompt. Staff come around often to check on you and refill coffee when you sit in the dining room. The food is done properly. Best of all, the Flavor of the Day custard is as described. This seems obvious, but the majority of Culver's skimp on ingredients. For example, the description will say there's a swirl of caramel and at other locations, you can barely see it, let alone taste it. But at the E. Riverside location, it's actually there!

• Visited October 2012
Rockford,IL
“butterburgers!!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

gotta love those butterburgers! I get a triple cheese butterburger. 3 different cheeses and I add bacon. Very good. Very fresh. This aint your McDonalds burger... this is good! Always get a cup of nacho cheese with your fries for great dipping!

Visited May 2012
“A great place for a quick lunch”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

We like the food and the ice cream can not be beat!

Visited January 2012
Gainesville, VA
“Awesome - You must try it!!!”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

This is the best burger ever!! We are a family who loves going to In-N-Out & Five Guys. Culvers is equal if not better. My son is 9 and got a bacon cheeseburger. He did not put it down until it was all gone! He wanted to eat here for all of our meals.

We all had burgers and fries and were not disappointed. THE BEST

I would stop at any and every Culvers Butter Burgers we find!!!! Love it and Must try!!

• Visited April 2012