“local favorite”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Rote Road and Guilford Road
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The staff is friendly, the food is good, nice menu choices, soups, pasta, fish and steaks, locally owned, a nice surprise in a smaller restaurant!

3  Thank shelly s
There are newer reviews for Vito's Ristorante

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Stopped here for another business meeting after talking my colleagues out of going to Garret's (terrible!). I told them they would not be disappointed and to make sure they order the house salad with the sausage. Once again, we had an amazing meal with fantastic service. Vito came by specifically to tell us if we wanted to order off menu, he would make us whatever we wanted. Next time taking him up in his offer, but we ordered off menu. The calamari starter was tender and a nice way to begin the meal. We also had antipasto along with our drinks. I had the spaghetti and meatballs and it was very good. Portions are large here, so be prepared to eat a bunch or share. Cannot recommend this restaurant enough! My colleagues agreed and said they are coming here from now on. The costs for the meal are also very reasonable and you will get a lot for your money here.

4  Thank DePassiago
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Was delicious! The only one thing that wasn't right (calamari too salty) they immediately fixed it by taking it off the bill. The food was good, the wine smooth and the staff was friendly. We would recommend Vito's.

1  Thank Theresa K
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Myself and three of my cousins, including one visiting from California, when to Vito's for a family dinner. I had driven past it several times and wanted to dine there. So when looking for a spot for this dinner I decided that this was the place. We were delighted with our experience! Chef Vito greeted us at the door and visited our table a couple of times during our meal. We found a menu containing a variety of options so that everyone found a great choice. The food was awesome! The soup, Lasagna Bolognese and Chocolate Beyond Reason dessert were out of this world. Our server did a really good job with our group and helped make a wonderful dining experience. If you haven't gone to Vito's call and make a reservation today! If you have gone before, go back again soon like me!

2  Thank Neil W
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I was looking for a place that served pasta and that was near my hotel. I went alone and was able to order at the bar. My only minor complaint is that, for me, the bar stools are a little to short. Otherwise the service and the food was excellant. I was happy to see that they offered gluten free and whole wheat pasta. There was an extra charge, but it was nice to see those items offered. I ordered the spaghetti with meatball on whole wheat pasta. The serving was ample and delicious. The house salad was plentiful and fresh. I also received a bread basket and really enjoyed the hearty grain bread with olive oil and parm cheese. My first galss of wine seemed to be a bit past it's prime as it tasted like it had been opened for a while. My second glass of the house cab was perfect. I truely enjoyed the atmosphere, service and food. I will be back.

1  Thank GBFarnie