“Unexpectedly wonderful!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Rote Road and Guilford Road
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Here in town for soccer and I have been having bad luck with food all week---until tonight. Just a wonderful experience. The food was wonderful and the service amazing. Don't deprive yourself. Just go!

2  Thank Sarah L

Reviewed 12 July 2014

My husband and I decided to give it a try. Since we got in until we left we were not dissapointed.
The restaurant is well appointed decorated, looks like a boutique restaurant, very charming.
Our server was extremely nice, genuine and very attentive. My sangria was delicious. We ordered for appetizer Bruschetta alla Toscana, Arugula salad and for pasta Conchiglie a la sarda. Each dish served with excellente flavor. The owner came twice to our table to see how we were doing. We will definetely be back and I highly recommended, it will be one of your favorites restaurants.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This little restaurant might be smaller in size but packs a huge pinch in flavor. The wine list is amazing, service is excellent, and the dining room is very pretty. The food has amazing flavored, great presentation and is one of the best spaghetti and meatballs that I have ever had. You will not be disappointed with the food or the service.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and invited six people who did not know one another for a pasta feed prior to the Biggest Loser Race in Rockford. We were welcomed at the door by whom we later learned was the owner. Our server was positive and professional. We were given plenty of time to chat and laugh and get to know one another, with no sense that we were wasting the space. We enjoyed salads and entrees - my husband and I split a steak - as well as many different desserts. Mid meal, the owner checked on us again - a positive interaction that made us feel special. At the end of the evening, the waitress helped us move table and took a picture of us so we could commemorate the evening. It was a great experience - great hospitality, great food and a lot of fun. Thanks, Trip Advisor - you always send me to great places!

2  Thank mym2bw
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The staff is friendly, the food is good, nice menu choices, soups, pasta, fish and steaks, locally owned, a nice surprise in a smaller restaurant!

3  Thank shelly s