“beautiful gardens”

Got a photo?
Add it.
La Paloma Gardens
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Beautiful grounds with flowers, pond, open area and just a great quiet restful place to relax and enjoy the gardens.

5  Thank dwppap
Reviewed 29 September 2011

I saw this place listed in a guide brochure of "great gardens to see in Rockford". I decided to visit and I was amazed. This place is situated among residential homes so you would really have no idea it was there. I pulled up and I thought I was lost at first because the garden property is part of two homes. Once you get around to the back it is simply breathtaking. This could be anyone's secret haven. The waterfalls, paths, seating terraces, mini ponds (with so many frogs :), greenhouse, vegetable garden and flower garden are all too much. I recommend this to anyone looking for something different.

10  Thank dclement04

Been to La Paloma Gardens? Share your experiences!