From what I heard, the Clock Tower Resort used to be a really nice place. It has aged and not kept up with the times. The hallways have an old musty smell. The bathroom had mold around the ceiling of the bathroom. And the mattress had a dip in the middle that definitely means replacement. Overall, it was still a decent place to stay. The real reason we stayed was the water park, CoCoKey Bay. It was totally worth it, even at $10 per person. The $8 for a locker was bogus, so since it wasn't crowded we kept our stuff with us. They were testing the water while we were there and they stated that they do it every two hours and would shut down the park rather than risk public safety. A plus in my book. The food at the restaurant wasn't great but with all the places to eat all around it, who cares. We stayed during the week so we didn't get caught up with overcrowding. And the desk person(s) really seemed to care about my vacation. In short, older place but very relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether staying for business or pleasure the Clock Tower Resort and Conference Center is the perfect destination when visiting Rockford, Illinois. The Clock Tower boasts more amenities than any other lodging choice in the area and with our superior comfort, service, and convenience, the Clock Tower will be your choice for return visits for years to come.You'll discover vast amenities at the Clock Tower including spacious, well-appointed guest rooms, indoor and outdoor heated pools, complimentary high speed WiFi internet access, 24 hour fitness center, on property dining and room service, and much more. The Clock Tower is also home to CoCo Key, one of the largest indoor water parks in Illinois, with over 60,000 square feet all weather water park fun. Your family will also love the giant Key Quest Arcade with electronic gaming action and redemption prizes gallore. You'll also find delicious dining options on property including the Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery. The Tilted Kilt offers all the charm of a quaint Scottish pub and all the action and fun of raucous American sports bar with 32 HD TVs, 32 brews on tap and one-of-a-kind service guaranteed to put a smile on your face. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clock Tower Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Clock Tower Hotel Rockford
- Best Western Clock Hotel
- Rockford Clock Tower Hotel
- Best Western Rockford