US$104
US$96
US$138
US$128
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$136
US$126
Red Roof Inn Rockford(Rockford)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$68
US$64
US$186
Staybridge.com
All reviewshoffman housethe holiday inn brandihg rewards clubeasy accessreduced ratewould stay here againdecent sizewould highly recommend this hotelcomfortable bedsvery nice hotelworking orderstaff was very friendlygreat showercheck in was quickflat screen tvnice stayfirst floor
Reviewed 22 September 2011

Had two great experiences at this property. Rooms were well kept and clean. Front desk service good. Excellent restaurant off of lobby.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Brian S
Reviewed 5 September 2011

Stayed here while driving from NY to WI, had called ahead (I thought) to get a special rate, when I checked in both girls at the front desk were mystified, as they hadn't talked to me, and they didn't have the special rate quoted. But said they could override the system, and gave it to me anyway. Only the next day did I realize I had called a different Holiday Inn!

Rooms were pretty standard, but looked clean and well maintained. The associated restaurant was very crowded, it was a Friday all you can eat fish special. The bar was mostly locals, a bit raucous, but again it was Friday night. Didn't use the free drink ticket I got for being a Priority Club member, would have preferred breakfast instead, but that's not provided at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Tracy98110
Reviewed 25 August 2011

friendly staff, clean room. No continental breakfast, but you do get a discount coupon for the attached Hoffman House. We don't do hotel restaurants so went to a great local place to eat. Parking area small for the size of the hotel and the fact they hold banquets.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank roadtrippersx2Chicao
Reviewed 17 August 2011

We stayed here for a softball tournament. There wasnt anything spectacular about the property. Room was clean and decent for the most part. I had read other reviews about dirty sheets so that was the first thing I did when we got to the room. There were a couple of small black stains which looked like ink pen stains but the stains were faded as if it had been washed several times. The furniture as nice. Bathtub could have used some new caulking but was not bad. The curtains had a couple of small rips but would not have noticed if I had not been looking real close.

Another couple staying there for the tournament had mentioned their sheets had blood stains on them. They said they were going to talk to the manager about it. I did not see them again to find out the outcome.

I would stay here again. (but I'd still check the sheets first)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2011

This is the second time I stayed at this particular property, having forgotten that I stayed here before.
The rooms are clean enough, but the carpet in the elevators was very dirty. The staff is generally friendly, the Hoffman House restaurant, (which is attached to the hotel) is a good place to eat, but nothing spectacular.
Overall, this is a decent place to spend the night as long as you aren't on the side of the hotel where the bus to Ohare comes almost every hour starting at 3:30AM.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the opposite side of the hotel from the bus stop.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business