US$104
US$96
US$158
US$137
Red Roof Inn Rockford(Rockford)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$186
Alpine Inn(Rockford)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$64
All reviewshoffman housethe holiday inn brandihg rewards clubeasy accessreduced ratewould stay here againdecent sizewould highly recommend this hotelcomfortable bedsvery nice hotelworking orderstaff was very friendlygreat showercheck in was quickflat screen tvnice stayfirst floor
Reviewed 27 September 2011

The hallways were dark and dated. The carpet was old and worn in the elevators. The lobby reeked of smoke. The rooms were very dated except for the newer telvision sets. The beds were comfortable. Overall very expensive as the quality and cleanliness was terrible. Dont stay there!

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Locum21
Reviewed 26 September 2011

This was my first time staying in this place in Rockford. I wasn't expecting anything special (which there wasn't) so it was ok. Nothing over the top but it was clean and nice and the front desk crew was very helpful. It was annoying to have to get my keys re-done over and over because they didn't mention that every time you place the key card by a cellphone or credit card it was deactivated. I got over it. I would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to get away for a night.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dclement04
Reviewed 22 September 2011

Had two great experiences at this property. Rooms were well kept and clean. Front desk service good. Excellent restaurant off of lobby.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Brian S
Reviewed 5 September 2011

Stayed here while driving from NY to WI, had called ahead (I thought) to get a special rate, when I checked in both girls at the front desk were mystified, as they hadn't talked to me, and they didn't have the special rate quoted. But said they could override the system, and gave it to me anyway. Only the next day did I realize I had called a different Holiday Inn!

Rooms were pretty standard, but looked clean and well maintained. The associated restaurant was very crowded, it was a Friday all you can eat fish special. The bar was mostly locals, a bit raucous, but again it was Friday night. Didn't use the free drink ticket I got for being a Priority Club member, would have preferred breakfast instead, but that's not provided at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Tracy98110
Reviewed 25 August 2011

friendly staff, clean room. No continental breakfast, but you do get a discount coupon for the attached Hoffman House. We don't do hotel restaurants so went to a great local place to eat. Parking area small for the size of the hotel and the fact they hold banquets.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple