US$104
US$137
US$138
US$128
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$126
US$116
Red Roof Inn Rockford(Rockford)(Great Value!)
US$84
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$79
US$62
Hotels.com
All reviewshoffman housethe holiday inn brandihg rewards clubeasy accessreduced ratewould stay here againdecent sizewould highly recommend this hotelcomfortable bedsvery nice hotelworking orderstaff was very friendlygreat showercheck in was quickflat screen tvnice stayfirst floor
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Pricey property that is barely a 3-star. It is older, but does have a few upgraded touches to make it appear modern. Look at other properties nearby before you commit to this one.

Good stuff: updated furnishings, decent looking carpet, comfortable beds, very nice LCD tv with good cable lineup, refrigerator and microwave, smoking rooms are sort of sectioned off on 2nd floor)

Bad stuff: wireless internet is major slow (barely good enough to browse internet), faint smell of smoke (when in bathroom), fridge barely kept bottled water cold, no night-light to use bathroom in middle of night, A/C didn't work well enough to cool room, old bathtub with inner portion of bathtub is shaped like coffin, workout room has only 2 old treadmills, 1 stationary bike and 1 elliptical machine (all old and not commercial style), PRICEY!

Room Tip: Try and avoid rooms rooms above or below 2nd floor smoking rooms (they may have other smoking rooms since hotel has 7 floors). Ask where smoking rooms are.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank travel94531
Reviewed 25 December 2011

I am not sure what some of the other reviewers ment when they said it was poor. I stayed there in Oct of 2011 and it was a good hotel. It was very quiet and the bed and room was clean. The elevator was a little bit old and shakey as others have said but its not a reason to give a hotel a bad review. I stayed in room 311 I think... It was on the third floor right across from the elevator. I thought that I, being a light sleeper, would not get good sleep with the noise of the elevator. However I did not hear a thing barely heard the doors shut from the other rooms and if you have traveled a lot you will know there is usually a large thud when the other room doors close. Staff was friendly enough. I stayed there for a week without incident and so did my co-worker in a different room. I still prefer the staybridge suites but this hotel is my on my short list of good hotels.
I noticed no bugs or paint smell as others have said. Perhaps they finished the renovations in the area I stayed. As for bugs I seen none or any signs of any. Perhaps the others brought the bugs with them to the hotel?
The attached resturant, "the Hoffman house" was very good but high priced for the food served. It is a nice option to the mini kitchen at the staybridge suites.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 27 September 2011

The hallways were dark and dated. The carpet was old and worn in the elevators. The lobby reeked of smoke. The rooms were very dated except for the newer telvision sets. The beds were comfortable. Overall very expensive as the quality and cleanliness was terrible. Dont stay there!

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Locum21
Reviewed 26 September 2011

This was my first time staying in this place in Rockford. I wasn't expecting anything special (which there wasn't) so it was ok. Nothing over the top but it was clean and nice and the front desk crew was very helpful. It was annoying to have to get my keys re-done over and over because they didn't mention that every time you place the key card by a cellphone or credit card it was deactivated. I got over it. I would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to get away for a night.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dclement04
Reviewed 22 September 2011

Had two great experiences at this property. Rooms were well kept and clean. Front desk service good. Excellent restaurant off of lobby.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business