“Outstanding service”

Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Rockford
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Just a little note about Neal who checked me in at the front desk.One of the most helpful and pleasant gentleman to deal with.I do a lot of traveling and it's a pleasure at the end of a long day to check in with sombody that goes out of his way to make your check in pleasant.Thank you Neal.

Room Tip: Rooms are very comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank dennis z
rockfordredroof, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write a review. I have shared your feedback with Neal, and he was overwhelmed with your comments. We take pride in making our guest feel confident, significant and delight in the service and quality, and we were pleased to hear the you enjoyed your stay at our location.

Please consider us your hotel of choice should your lodging plans bring you back to the Rockford area.

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Recently remodeled rooms. Clean and quiet but tiny room. Very few amenities but low cost. Friendly staff. Excellent location near freeway, shopping, restaurants. Good for overnight stay. Good value. Only 2 small thin bath towels, 1 face cloth, 1 hand towel but could get more. No hair dryer in room. Shampoo, soap only. But adequate for our needs.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Traveler98765

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to fill out a review and for making other travelers aware of the friendly service that the entire staff at Rockford provided and about our great a renovation. We take pride in making sure our guest are confident with our product, delighted in the service they receive and fill that we have significantly met or exceeded there needs.

Please consider us your hotel of choice should your travel plans bring you back to the Rockford area.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Great staff that is appreciative of your business. Clean rooms that are larger than most. On site security during the evenings for comfort. Reasonable price, located by many different food choices. Several are within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Snowbear17

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We love staying at the red roof inn in rockford. The rooms are really nice, very clean and comfortable. The service is always great and fast! The staff is always so nice, specially Keith, he's awesome!! We love him, he is very professional and very kind.. always makes us feel very welcomed and makes sure that we have everything we need. He's def a great hard working man we love his services!

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write a review. I have shared your feedback with Keith he was overwhelmed with your comments. We take pride in making our guest feel confident, significant and delight in the service and quality, and we were pleased to hear the you enjoyed your stay at our location.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife and I spent the night and it was a one time stay the beds were uncomfortable and not all that new . the Bathroom had no exhaust when you used it the smells lingered for your aromatic enjoyment . The bathroom floor had dirt in the grout and did not seem to have been cleaned properly in some time . The establishment was close to fine dinning the machine shed, and Giovanni's Restaurant , plenty of shops in the area for shopping .

Room Tip: go some place else!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review and we appreciate you taking the time to fill out a review. Please accept my sincerest apology. We never like to hear that any experience is anything less then perfect. What you experience is far from the standard quality that we present our guest with. I can understand your dissatisfaction and I can assure you that the property has recently received a full renovation with brand new Serta mattress and hardwood flooring throughout.

Nevertheless, If you should have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at the information listed below. On behalf of my entire staff, we value your patronage and would love to have another opportunity to make things right for you our valued and loyal guest.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The room was clean, but very small, and dated looking, except for a newer sink area. Bed was comfortable. Bare beige walls. The desk was friendly. Close to restaurants. Worst thing was the noise. We stayed there on a Saturday night and there were cars in the parking lot revving engines and running almost all night long. My husband left at 3 a.m. to get some Tylenol and he found groups of young men just sitting on and in their cars just outside our door. Not very restful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review and we apologize that you didn't have an enjoyable stay. We at the Red Roof Inn Rockford take great pride and making sure every guest leaves feeling confident, significant and delighted in their stay. I would like to recommend the next time that you are in town to reserve one of our Superior Kings or Deluxe Doubles. These rooms include: microfridge, coffemaker, irons and boards, and hair dryers and are larger in size.

I can assure you this issue has been corrected and that my entire team has read your review in an effort to provide better service to you our valued guest.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed in a small room with king bed. Older establishment, rooms had been freshened with a minimal remodel. Spotlessly clean. Comfortable bed. Quiet. Friendly, helpful staff while we were there. Minimal supplies. No hair conditioner. Had to ask for spare pillows and bring in my own hair dryer (at 11:30 at night when we got there after a long drive). Realized the next day after we were on the road for a couple of hours that I'd left behind a pair of inexpensive, but very important to me, earrings. Called them to ask and they said they would call me back. I called again the next day and they said they would call me back. Called the third day and they said that housekeeping had reported to them that nothing was left in the room. On the same trip, we stayed at a Holiday Inn Express for only a few dollars more and the room and breakfast and facilities were far superior. Didn't have to ask for anything.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeanne T
rockfordredroof, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for your review. On behalf of my entire staff we are extremely sorry that you did not have a positive experience. I have shared your comments with the entire staff and I can assure you we will remedy the issue you described in your review of our location. We are completely responsible to ensure that all guest received a call back in timely manner.

Again, we appreciate your feedback and we hope that you will give us another opportunity to better serve you.