“Clean, Friendly,Reasonable” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 25 Hotels in Rockford
Longwood, Florida
“Clean, Friendly,Reasonable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

Fabulous room/suite, an absolute bargain.Rooms looked new,carpet etc.Adequate breakfast coffee,muffin, fruit,juice. "Randi"@ the front desk could not have been more helpful w/taxi info etc. I must fly out of Rockford .After one mistaken stay at the crack hotel HoJo - so very glad to find this clean safe gem.

Room Tip: Elevator was appreciated.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank 513Darlene
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. I am glad that you were pleased with our spacious, comfortable accommodations. As well, I am happy to hear that you found our staff, especially Randi, to be friendly and helpful. We look forward to having you visit with us again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Collinwood, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

This trip was booked for our group of 7 by our company while we were traveling to the area for training. I was more than pleasantly surprised by the accommodations. The bed was comfortable, bathroom was clean, and kitchenette was adequately stocked.The staff was very friendly and helpful with any of our needs. The staff were local residents and were knowledgeable about the area. Having spent many nights in hotels in the past year, the staff at this location definitely deserve a big thank you for being friendly and helpful.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank jessca2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am pleased to find out that our spacious studios with well equipped kitchens met your lodging needs and our team took such great care of you. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

I got this room for under $45 and it met all my needs. Friendly staff, there are actually 2 properties near each other so make sure you go to the right one. Room had kitchen. I would stay here again, lots pf food and drink nearby as well.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Jay – I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. I’m glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff while staying with us. As well, it’s great to hear that you were pleased with your fully equipped kitchen and our convenient location. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Rockford, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

I was relocating after my father had passed and sold his house. The staff is very friendly, from the ladies on all shifts at the desk, to housekeeping, and the tool guy. My stay has been comfortable, warm and cozy. I have been here for the holidays and the weather has slowed down my plans. Bitter cold and snow and it doesn't seem to stop, so looks like I will be here alittle longer. The people that plow the parking lot are quick and do a good job, along with the person doing the side walks. So my stay has been more than I could want for and has everything I need all wrapped in a studio suite. My only complaint is the road ( clark drive ). It's like a sheet of ice and I haven't seen any sand or salt put down.This road takes you to most of the high end hotels I would think for the taxs collected that this road could be a lot better. Someone was stuck just today.A rewards program would be nice also. I plan on reserving into an extended stay in SC, soon.I give it ★★★★

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the friendliness of our team and your comfortable, fully equipped room . In regards to your comments about Clark Drive not being plowed as well as it should be, please know I have spoken with the City of Rockford to make sure they are aware of this.

Greenfield, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

I wanted to say thank you for having a very nice staff here. I have been away from home for 1 month and everyone of the employees were always nice. Never had to worry about getting towels etc. Whenever I would ask them something they would find out the answer if they didn't know. Being out of town and not knowing anyone here the front desk ladies made me feel welcomed and would make conversation with me. If I ever return to Rockford Ill I will stay at this hotel, this was a business trip for me. Thank you for having the right people working here.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. I'm thrilled that our team at Extended Stay America-Rockford-I90 provided you with superior guest service and always made it a priority to make conversation with you.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Bolingbrook, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed here due to a extremely challenging work schedule that would have required me to drive 2 hrs back and forth to my home in Bolingbrook 3x in 2 days
I travel extensively for my job and new hotel a week, sometimes 4 in one week.
Upon arrival, was greeted by 3 energetic ladies.
Check in was quick and efficient, then I asked how late I could check out, a young woman, unsure of her name, I do think see was a manager, was very accommodating and aloud me to stay as long as possible.
I am extremely greatful, do to this demanding work schedule this next 2 days.
Only complaint out of it all, was being put on the 1st floor across from the housekeeping room. It was extremely noisy and I had alot or interrupted sleep, as I came to rest before a 11 PM shift.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for posting such a Great review of Extended Stay America-Rockford-I90. We are pleased we were able to assist with making your stay comfortable, especially since you mentioned your work schedule can be demanding . I love the comment about the ‘3 energetic ladies’ you met during check in and how they were able to make the process quick and efficient and give you the guest service you deserve.

The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

We have been staying at the Extended Stay Rockford for almost two weeks. We chose this location because the other extended stay in town didn't offer smoking rooms. Also, staying here was not our original plan but after a few days of bad experience at another hotel we made the switch. Although this was not our first trip using an extended stay efficiency type hotel it was with the Extended Stay America brand and we look forward to using them again in the future. All of the girls as the front desk were super helpful and accommodating. Tamara and Megan I believe were the ones we dealt with most often. The hotel itself was well kept and the rooms were comfortable. There is a coffee bar with some basic breakfast items and a full laundry room. The in room stove top and full size refrigerator is great also. If extended stay had some type of loyalty program we might be more inclined to stay with them more frequently. Otherwise a great stay here in Rockford.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for posting such an awesome review. We are happy we were able to make your stay comfortable by providing great guest service and clean studios with well equipped kitchens. Thank you again for your kind words.