“You might be surprised”

Ranked #13 of 24 Hotels in Rockford
Greenville, SC
“You might be surprised”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I'd never stayed at one of these hotels before, but I am glad I did this time. They offered a great price on a room for the week. It was plenty big enough. The on the go breakfast bars and coffee were more than adequate every morning. The kitchen did not have a stove, but everything else I needed to cook a couple of meals. I enjoyed my stay and for the price it was worth it. Some of the other long term stay hotels nearby were more than double the price of this one. Save money and you don't have to sacrifice safety.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank scadventurer12

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Lynn Haven
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Our first stay (6 days) at any Extended Stay Motel-overall very good. We had no complaints or issues. A minor maintenance issue was 'fixed' immediately. The Reception staff were all helpful.
Breakfast-is not the typical Motel 'Cooked' breaky!! Good hot Coffee & then Muffins/Crunch Bars etc. The concept is you would Cook up something in your Kitchen. The Kitchen does feature a FULL sized fridge/Elect. four burners & Micro. Limited/basic utensils.
We would re-stay again for a long stay-Ideal

Room Tip: Bring your favourite (Home) knives or Kitchen items. There is a basic set of most things.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank David R
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 28 May 2014

stayed here for just one night and is great place .
the place is super affordable and very clean,.. the only that I would like see here is a fitness center.some of us like to stay fit and is nowhere to go.,

Room Tip: all room are nice and very clean.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank elliot u
Naperville, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Nothing special thought the price was high for this hotel. Carpets were stained in hallway and rooms. New carpet in lobby and 1st floor. Some of the bath towels seemed to be a dingy gray color. Continential breakfast was cereal bars, packaged muffins and fruit. Coffee was available but no juices. Front desk personnel very friendly that was the only staff member we saw.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Ursula S
Elkhart Lake, WI
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We stayed here because my son had a soccer tournament 3 miles away. The restaurant is 1 block from the interstate, and near every restaurant you can name, as well as a Dick's SportingzGoods store to pick up any sporting gear we forgot. Room was comfortable and very clean. Super affordable. Others on the team rented hotels right across the street from us for approx $100 more per night. Simple breakfast (coffee, hot cocoa, breakfast bars and fruit).

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank mtmsc
Longwood, Florida
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Fabulous room/suite, an absolute bargain.Rooms looked new,carpet etc.Adequate breakfast coffee,muffin, fruit,juice. "Randi"@ the front desk could not have been more helpful w/taxi info etc. I must fly out of Rockford .After one mistaken stay at the crack hotel HoJo - so very glad to find this clean safe gem.

Room Tip: Elevator was appreciated.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank 513Darlene
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. I am glad that you were pleased with our spacious, comfortable accommodations. As well, I am happy to hear that you found our staff, especially Randi, to be friendly and helpful. We look forward to having you visit with us again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Collinwood, Tennessee
Reviewed 15 February 2014

This trip was booked for our group of 7 by our company while we were traveling to the area for training. I was more than pleasantly surprised by the accommodations. The bed was comfortable, bathroom was clean, and kitchenette was adequately stocked.The staff was very friendly and helpful with any of our needs. The staff were local residents and were knowledgeable about the area. Having spent many nights in hotels in the past year, the staff at this location definitely deserve a big thank you for being friendly and helpful.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank jessca2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am pleased to find out that our spacious studios with well equipped kitchens met your lodging needs and our team took such great care of you. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.