US$104
Fairfield Inn
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$136
US$126
Red Roof Inn Rockford(Rockford)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$181
GardenInn.com
US$216
US$186
All reviewskind ladysmall areafirst floorthe holiday innwaffle makerking roomclean roomseasy accessnice roomwafflesamberchicago
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Value was good. Nice room. Nice staff. Breakfast was ready before 6am. Pool was nice. Hotel is updating and needs a little more work but it was still nice and clean. Quiet and didn’t have any problems

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Ray B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Michelle,

We really appreciate the endorsement. Please come back and stay with us again. We are working hard to get our scores up.

We as new owners who acquired this property recently, have already embarked on an all encompassing makeover, to include all rooms, bathrooms (including the furniture, furnishings and fittings), hallways, stairwells as well as the exterior. This will include all carpeting. We have already finished carpeting the room in the second and third floor rooms.

Ray, GM

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Looks like they are remodeling some of the rooms with more planed. Room was spacious and included free WiFi.

Breakfast was good both waffles and eggs and sausage. Also several other choices.

Offered a pool but no hot tub. Overall worked for one night.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Ray B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Advcards,

Thanks for the endorsement.
We as new owners who acquired a derelict hotel in an auction, have already embarked on an all encompassing makeover, to include all rooms, bathrooms (including the furniture, furnishings and fittings), hallways, stairwells as well as the exterior.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Have always had good experiences with Comfort Inns when we travel. When I walked in this one, I knew I would be walking right back out. Very tired, dirty, and smelled bad.
This hotel needs a serious remodel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

I apologize for not responding earlier. Our Trip Advisor account was not set up.

We will be new and renovated full in the coming months.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel should be debranded from the choice franchises. My family needed a room for a night for some house renovations and usually we stay at the sleep inn, but came here instead so our kids can swim. The girl at the front desk was really rude. We were given a 'handicap' room at our request according to the reservation which was wrong. When offered a different room was told we had to go to the 2nd floor which was not ok. Had to go to the front desk more then 5 times cause my room key wouldn't work. And the girl went so far as to imply that I didn't know how to use the key like I was simple. On that note since my key wouldn't work so needed my husband to let me in and couldn't reach him on his phone so I_ called the hotel, and was put on hold. From where I was to drive back to the hotel was 12 minutes. Still on hold when I arrived and the girl was nowhere to be found. Stayed on the b an additional 3 minutes after getting in the room and still no answer. The rooms were dirty. It says they're remodeling, but I don't think so. I saw pictures from 2017 that were the same exact pictures I took...and when I left a note for the management to call regarding all the trouble I got no call to even apologize. And the morning desk attendant was also rude. I will never go back again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

I apologize for not responding earlier. Our Trip Advisor account was not set up and I did not know how to respond.

I apologize for any past lapses of my employees. Everyone is retrained.

We will be new and renovated fully in the coming months

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

There’s a reason this place is inexpensive. We usually stay at Comfort Inns/Suites when traveling but I’d stay somewhere else next time. Hallway carpet stained/stinks. No exercise room. HVAC in room didn’t work. Bed was awful- mattress sagged towards the middle. Couldn’t get comfortable and didn’t sleep well. Told front desk and clerk said this hotel was in the process of being renovated. Sure hope so.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple