“Subway with Pita”
Review of Pita Pit

Pita Pit
Ranked #91 of 373 Restaurants in Rockford
Description: A healthier alternative to fast food. We believe you don't need to sacrifice your health to get a quick, tasty meal. That's why we start with our unique soft and roll-able pita bread, then fill it with your choice of lean, grilled meats, fresh vegetables, flavorful cheeses, and savory sauces. It's Fresh Thinking, Healthy Eating.
Reviewed 18 July 2016

Nice place staff friendly. Set up was like Subway with Pita bread. You pick the content they fill it up and fold it in. Good stuff!

TessD-owner, Owner at Pita Pit, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2017

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is appreciated.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

This is our first time eating here. The food is fresh and the meat is grilled fresh when you order. Lots of choices for vegetables and they even have a vegetarian pita.
The freshness of the veggies, meat and nice warm pita will have us making return trips to this wonderful new restaurant. Also, convenience of location...right next to Best Buy.

Thank you for the great review. We hope you keep coming back.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

Love Pita Pit. We have been to many Pita Pits and this is one of the best. The store was very clean. Ingredients were fresh and plentiful. The manager was very friendly and helpful. We have been back several times and have been very satisfied with the service and the food.

Thanks for that great review. We hope you keep coming back.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

I came in to purchase food. A girl was training and the person training her looked up at me then continued training. No smile, no greeting, no someone will be with you in a moment. She probably shouldn't be training anyone. A person in your restaurant who was sitting down actually smiled and acknowledge me. I stood there at the cash register with there backs turned... then I saw the doors move in the back and a person came out the side and didn't even see me I think they may have been going to the bathroom or something. I just walked out no one said a thing. I really like your food, but I don't think I will be back. I also wont be telling people at my work place when they ask for suggestions.

We recently took control of our listing on this site. Thank you for your candid response. We apologize for your poor customer experience. We train our employees to also treat the customers well. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.