“Don't go!”

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Don't go!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Awful spa! Dressing
room was the swimming pool dressing room, tiny and full of kids!! Left to wait in a waiting room then for my treatment, not v relaxing!!i arrived early in order to avail of relaxation room etc, no such luck! Girl stayed in treatment room while I got undressed! She Was in her (odd) stocking feet! All I could concentrate on during the massage was the dirt of the
carpet! Worst spa experience I've had to date!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Bruce0503

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great Spa Treatment”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Excellent staff. Had a very relaxing massage and enjoyed chilling in the relaxation area afterwards.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Aisling H
GMFaithlegg, General Manager at The Estuary Spa, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your review, I am thrilled you enjoyed your time in the Estuary Spa.

I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Best regards,
dublin -ireland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Not nice”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

it was dirty and there were children playing in jacuzzi .the water in swimming pool was cold.work was going on in beauty rooms. My expensive facial was horrible had it in bedroom. It definitly was not worth the money.

Visited April 2013
GMFaithlegg, General Manager at The Estuary Spa, responded to this review, 15 August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. Our Spa just opened the end of April and experienced some opening issues and I apologise for the issues you encountered during your stay in April.

Best Regards,
Waterford, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Treatements at the Estuary Spa in Faithlegg House”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

the quietness of the spa makes you feel your are the only one in the building with your beautican - the music is so delicate and the cup of herbal tea after is a must - thanks for making it so special

Visited June 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted you enjoyed your Estuary Spa experience. I hope to see you return again soon.

Regards,
Limerick
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Wonderful Spa”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My friend and I saw the advertising for Faithleggs new Estuary Spa in a local newspaper.
We were looking for a Spa experience but did not want to travel far from Waterford city as 2 busy working mothers we took a chance on Faithlegg and we weren’t disappointed.
Our therapists were fantastic, friendly but professional. The product was fabulous and smells were amazing. We took some time to enjoy the relaxation room with a herbal tea afterwards.

Overall, it was a very relaxing experience and one we intend to repeat.
Next time we will certainly allocate an extra hour to enjoy some afternoon tea before hand as it looked yummy!