The hotel is older and tucked in a cul-de-sac surrounded by business offices; right off Highway 53 and Euclid Ave, near Arlington Race Track. It is quietier during the evenings and weekends, but the parking lot is well lit and there was no commotion in or around the motel. As a single woman coming in late at night I never felt leary or threatened. I did not hear any loud noises at anytime. I stayed for 3 nights and was within 15 minutes of Mt. Prospect, Arlington Heights, Palatine and Woodfield Mall where I attended several events.
The room is basic with older carpeting and furnishings, but everything was clean. The hotel offers very few amenities, but then I wasn't there for a resort vacation. I just wanted a place to lay my head and change clothes as needed and this fit the bill perfectly for the price and location. Only towels & soap in the rooms. A small outdoor pool that was clean and tidy. A small room with a washer/dryer, ice machine and vending machines. There is an elevator as it is a 3 story building. Check-in and check-out was easy and quick with friendly, helpful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Chicago Northwest is conveniently located to West Meadows Ice Arena, St Joseph Medical Center, Town & Country Mall, plus much more. Amenities include outdoor heated pool open May-Sept, Wi-Fi for $2.99 Per 24 hours, coin laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Motel 6 Chicago Northwest- Rolling Meadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Rolling Meadows
- Motel Six Rolling Meadows
- Rolling Meadows Motel Six
- Rolling Meadows Motel 6