“Great Country Inn & Suites”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Romeoville
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Romeoville
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent location off the highway. Cracker Barrel & Wendy' s next to the hotel. Very clean with excellent beds, pillows and linens. Nice towels and everything was clean. This place has a really nice fitness room. Breakfast even included fresh hot oatmeal. The front desk staff were awesome. Will stay here again when in town for business.

• Stayed: July 2014
Romeoville60446, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Romeoville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites Romeoville for your recent stay.

I'm glad you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable. We are surrounded by many dinning options and I'm happy to hear that you were able to enjoy a few of them while visiting Romeoville.

Thanks again, and we hope you'll choose Country Inn & Suites Romeoville the next time you're in Romeoville.

Regards,

There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Romeoville

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The country inn and suites in Romeoville IL is an excellent place to stay when traveling. We stayed there for 2 mo and I really felt it was my HOME away from HOME! Our room was always clean. The staff in all areas gave us SUPERIOR service, especially the staff at the front desk. Everybody made us feel like we were family, which I never received or felt at any other placed we stayed. The breakfast was great too. I would highly recommend this location and I'm sure you will agree with me 100% if you stay here. A special THANK YOU to SANDEEP, JOSE & XIMENA, WE WILL MISS YOU!! SINCERELY: RON & ELAINE 107.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank r0nandelaine
Romeoville60446, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Romeoville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Ellain:

Thanks for taking the time to inform us about your recent stay with us at Country Inn and Suites.
It was a pleasure having you as our guest for more than 2 months.
The staff and I miss you guys very much and look forward to your next visit here in Romeoville.
I thank you for the kind words about the staff and our accommodations.
Come back soon!!!

Regards,

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stayed last week 7/7/2014, I had an excellent stay, good price for the room & service, The management seem to be working on major upgrades in near future. I will be visiting to Romeo ville regularly on work and seem like i found a new home in Country inn Romeo ville.keep up the good work Country Inn Romeo ville team
Vishal Gosai

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Vishal G
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The service was great and the people were as friendly as can be!! After a long road trip, working with Xiemena was a pleasure.

They were also excited to have plans to do some updating and remodeling.

I loved the stay because of the friendly staff and looking forward to returning.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Jay T
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I spent two weeks here while on business, and found the staff helpful. The room was cleaned promptly and thoroughly each day. One week I had a more current room with a digital thermostat, and the second week an older room with a dial for the room temperature. The buffet breakfast is good, and served on real plates, not Styrofoam ones. This is a very good place to stay while doing work in the western suburbs as it is close to I-55 but quite quiet. My only quibble is that the exercise facility is small and not well equipped, and the hallway and room carpets should either be thoroughly cleaned or updated. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped in Romeoville on the way home from Michigan. This hotel had a suite available, with a king bed and a fold-out couch. The bed was kind of comfy. We had 2 teen daughters with us. The fold-out couch was lumpy & hard for 1 child. The other slept on the floor on the couch cushions. In addition to the comforter on the king bed, there was only 1 blanket in the room for the fold-out couch. My daughter who slept on the cushions asked at the front desk for a comforter, and was refused. She received a light blanket. We also only had 3 towels in the room, and had to ask for another. Breakfast was good! Biscuits & gravy, eggs, sausage, and other "continental" stuff. My kids LOVED the itty-bitty cartons of milk. Breakfast was the best thing about this hotel.

Stayed: June 2014
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Romeoville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

We are sorry to hear you did not have a good night’s sleep due to the comfort of the sofa bed. We know a good night’s rest is very important. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and we hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We had to stay here for three weeks in between homes and the personal we're great! From the front desk to hotel maid and the lady in the breakfast area who every morning at the free breakfast would ask if we were ok and needed anything?

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Romeoville60446, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Romeoville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Country Inn and Suites. I’m glad you found our guest service to be outstanding from our maids to our breakfast host and our front desk. We take pride in our guest service and thank you for noticing our efforts.

Regars,

Jose Quintero

Also consider these accommodations in or near Romeoville
Comfort Inn Romeoville
Holiday Inn Bolingbrook
Holiday Inn Bolingbrook
#7 of 9 in Bolingbrook
Days Inn & Suites Romeoville

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Romeoville? Share your experiences!