Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Romeoville, IL
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$77
US$133
US$114
US$163
US$131
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskbusiness tripbreakfast roomnice hoteloff the highwayamazing staffbagelshot and cold itemsrooms are cleanservice was greatup to dategreat place to staywaffle makerindoor poolupon checkparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Was passing through on my way back to Saint Louis & decided to take a break and spend the night at a hotel on my way back home, pulled in at the Country Inn & Suites off I-55 and I am very glad I did.
I was greeted with a "Big Hello" by the two great front desk personal Kyle & Marc ( great customer service...keep it up), they also provided me with direction to a local non-chain restaurant in the area and went above & beyond printing direction for me without even me asking them....certainly shows they really care for their guest. The pleasant experience at the front desk continued to the room as I found everything clean and up to my standard, my only little complain was that internet was slow at times but did serve the purpose.
I really enjoyed my one night stop over at this chain and the staff was the highlight!! l definitely would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good hotel and top notch service.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jay J
Romeoville60446, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Romeoville, IL, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your stay.
I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide excellent
customer service to you. I will ensure I pass on your compliments to Kyle and Marc, they are our greatest customer services ambassadors.
We look forward to your next visit at Country Inn and Suites in Romeoville.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Great location right off the highway. Great staff, from check in the staff was helpful and courteous. good breakfast with lots of different items to choose from. Great experience. Will be back to enjoy this hotel again.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper try for non highway side of the building.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Craig N
Romeoville60446, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Romeoville, IL, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Craig, thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to inform us about your recent stay at Country Inn and Suites in Romeoville, IL
I thank you for the positive comments about our staff and accommodations.
We look forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

A nice place to stay for a quick retreat for the night but late at night the room next to us decided to fill and use their hot tub whirlpool and it may have well of been in our room... the noise of it filling and then running was as loud as ours in our room which we had used earlier but after midnight it was not conducive to sleeping for the 20 minute cycle to run on their tub but we got lots of laughs out of it!!! LOL Then that couple also must hav elect very early as at 5AM their bedside alarm clock went buzzing off for the next 2-3 hrs ... another good laugh in the morning. the maintenance guy finally went to room to make sure none was unconscious after we told them about it!!! LOL Great breakfast while there after laughing ourselves awake!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Tim, I thank you for taking the time to inform us about your recent stay at Country Inn and Suites.
I regret that you had to endure the noise from the Jacuzzi suite and that you were not able to enjoy a good night’s sleep.
Thanks you for the compliments on the breakfast and we hope to see you back again if your travels bring you back to Romeoville.
I will ensure your next visit is more memorable if you contact me directly to make accommodations.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Super experience with staff from making reservations to arrival and through check-out. Rooms are clean, but are in need of some updates. Breakfast was good. Pool was loved by our granddaughter. Towels were readily available. Access to I-55 was nearby.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Linda, Thank you for the the great comment about our staff and the clean rooms.
We are working towards remodeling the property and invite you to stay with us once our full renovation is completed in the next 4 months.
Thanks you, for your business and we look forward to your next visit in Romeoville, IL

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I've been to this Property a couple times before on business. I ussually dont do reviews, but felt obligated after the quality service by the Front Desk Staff! During my Stay I met Ximena, Marc and Kyle. All of them were very helpful and what I look for when choosing a hotel. Great quiet location. But the new staff will keep my business.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the highway if you're a light sleeper. Didn't bother me, but I'm a hard sleeper.
Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Romeoville60446, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Romeoville, IL, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites Romeoville for your recent stay.

I appreciate the kind words about our Front Desk staff and I will ensure I pass on the compliments to my staff

Thanks again, and we hope you'll choose Country Inn & Suites Romeoville the next time you're in Romeoville

Regards