“awesome”

Super 8 Romeoville Bolingbrook
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Romeoville
Reviewed 17 May 2012

hotel was very basic but you get your money's worth. the location was great, just the thrill of being in the US was amazing!! Mc Donalds just across the road which was handy and mainly was not to far from down town Chicago.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Romeoville Bolingbrook

Reviewed 10 May 2012

Very nice room, close to Citgo Refinery. Extraordinary staff. Enjoyed my stay for a month.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Checked in room dirty, carpet full of stains, toilet seat broken, said something about seat, went to eat got back never fixed, never changed our room. In the morning went to eat; got back locked out of room… Lock broke, they didn’t care, maintenance man off, staff refused to call lock smith, they played with the lock for approx 3 hours before they got me in. Ended up missing my appointment and they didn’t even care. Super 8 world wide when I spoke to them said call police they have no control of owner. After talking to staff, that particular room happens often among a few others. Run away I wish I did. Oh, hotel pictures of rooms look nice, my room wasn't even looking close to nice. (after everything done they ask to leave my phone number owner wanted to call and say sorry and give me a discount for my trouble... Never heard a word back or saw a discount... all that trouble should have been free if not pay me.)

Room Tip: Not a nice place
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I stayed at this property recently. The location and motel is a great place to stay. I like their new rooms and the staff is very freindly. The breakfast and high speed internet was nice offering. Great place to stay for price.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2011

I have stayed in this hotel quite a bit and the staff is always friendly and accommodating. Aside from service being great, the rooms are quite nice and the price is definitely awesome for someone on a budget. I will definitely continue coming here in the future.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2011

Stayed here because it was mentioned in a booklet about Route 66 and the place we planned to stay at was full...lThe hotel looked and smelled ok in the lobby, though certainally nothing fancy. Once on the elevator, and throughout the hallway, the hotel smelled strongly of cigarettes. We didn't get much sleep as we were placed next door to a family who obviously LIVED there, as I saw a little girl catch the school bus in the parking lot the next morning. The family was loud most of the night, as was their TV.

Our room didn't smell of cigarettes, but I was thankful I brought house shoes! The tub was dirty and hairs were on the toilet and bathroom floor.

I'm NOT snobby at all, but trust me, go elsewhere! All I really expect is a clean, quiet room, and received neither.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2011

I was charged for 3 nights rather than 1 night, and have been working on trying to resolve this overcharge with the property as well as Super 8 customer service for 6 days now.

Reading the other reviews below, I see that I am not alone in my frustration. I will NEVER make another reservation at this hotel - I would rather SLEEP IN MY CAR!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Romeoville
Bolingbrook Inn & Suites
Quality Inn
#5 of 9 in Bolingbrook
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Romeoville - Bollingbrook
Hampton Inn Suites Bolingbrook

Been to Super 8 Romeoville Bolingbrook? Share your experiences!