“Pass on this!!”

Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Romeoville
Lake Ozark, Missouri
“Pass on this!!”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

This hotel was disgusting!! The rate was great but once we got into the hotel it was dirty. Shady characters were hanging out in the parking lot, and wifi did not work. The bedspreads had cigarette burns and stains all over them. The shower was rusty and filthy. I did not dare to take my shoes off, the rug was indescribablly nasty. After 10 minutes in the room I decided I could not stay, the hotel refused to refund all of my money, they stated since I was in the room for 10 minutes I had to pay for the first night. I am currently disputing this charge. We drove down the street to La Quinta and rented a room, it was fabulous and very clean, their wifi worked as well. I highly recommend you spend the extra money and stay somewhere you won't get bedbugs!

Room Tip: Avoid this place
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 13 August 2012

This place is a mess...We checked into our hotel room and there were people sleeping in the room, which smelled terrible by the way. We tried to get another room but there were no other rooms available. The people who were sleeping in our room were supposed to check out the day before...but they would not ask them to leave. Why not? Then the lady at the front desk directed us to one of their other locations. The only problem was she gave us wrong directions...anyway, now we are trying to get our money back but they insist that they didn't charge our card. DO NOT STAY HERE. Very unprofessional.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Romeoville hotels

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Room was clean . staff was friendly & helpful ! well stocked restroom and info to local places of intrest .

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
Jacksonville, Illinois
Reviewed 9 July 2012

My friend & I stayed 1 night 2 days ago. The room was dirty, the desk chair was so filthy you dare not sit in it and to top it all off, I was bitten by bed bugs. I awoke at 3am with both of my feet itching. By 630am, I was a mess & miserable! This place needs intensive room cleaning, new blankets & bedspreads. WILL NOT stay here again!!

Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Westmont, Illinois
Reviewed 22 June 2012

i had a wonderful stay at one of my favorite motels, went back to my old town to visit family and needed a place to stay and to my surprize super 8 was still open in romeoville. when i walked in the door the place has been remodeled, the staff was happy and smileing made me feel very welcome. the rooms were satisfactory i just needed some good old sleep. i will be back many more times thank you very much.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 June 2012

This was the worst hotel I've ever seen and I didn’t even say more than 30 minutes and I am very upset that I couldn't even get a refund. This hotel carpet was dirty in the hall way and in my room. I pulled the sheets back to lie down and the mattress was just as dirty as the floors. Never ever again will I use this service again. How can you not refund someone that wasn’t satisfied and didn’t even stay more than 30 minutes???

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Romeoville
Bolingbrook Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn Romeoville
Comfort Inn Romeoville
#2 of 5 in Romeoville
Hampton Inn Suites Bolingbrook

Been to Super 8 Romeoville Bolingbrook? Share your experiences!