“Our stay was good the only thing i was disappointed in was...”

Super 8 Romeoville Bolingbrook
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Romeoville
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Our stay was good the only thing i was disappointed in was our blanket had holes in it. Otherwise the hotel was good staff was wonderful, cleanliness was about what I expected. The last day we were there the smell of rubbing alchol was overwhelming and we were glad to be leaving.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2012

We checked into your hotel about 10:30 p.m. we were traveling with our two small dogs, we paid the extra $15.00 per dog total $30.00. Only room left they informed us was a smoking room that was pet friendly. We were referred by the Ramada Inn (they were not pet friendly) we were tired and no motel would accept our dogs so we took the room.
The carpet was very dirty and stained. The desk chair was as stained as the carpet.
The blankets were hard and had cigarette burns in them. My husband sat on his bed and it made a loud broken sound he slept on the other side.
The A/C was workable but we left it turned very low so we would not have to use your covers. I had my throw blanket which I used. My husband slept in his clothes.
I did not take a shower next morning I did not feel I would feel clean.
The sink was stopped up and brushing my teeth was not pleasant.
I complained the next morning but I felt it went in one ear and out the other. The person at the desk ask me if I had requested another room. I told her no, the night before they only had one room left.
I did not use the breakfast area or make coffee as soon as we got up we left and ate breakfast across the street at Mc Donalds.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2012

The staff was very courteous. Breakfast was very good. The rooms were clean. I would stay again if I needed a hotel in this area.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Romeoville
Bolingbrook Inn & Suites
Quality Inn
#5 of 9 in Bolingbrook
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Romeoville - Bollingbrook
Hampton Inn Suites Bolingbrook

Been to Super 8 Romeoville Bolingbrook? Share your experiences!