“Anywhere but here”

Super 8 Romeoville Bolingbrook
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Romeoville
“Anywhere but here”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Our room was disgusting. We pulled back the covers and the sheets were filthy. The bathroom door barely opened and closed. The light in the bathroom barely worked. One of the lights in our room had no lightbulb. We left for the day and when we came back they had given our rooms away. This was a horrible hotel, we will never go back.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Accra
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I stayed here for 3 days. For the price of this place, I didnt expect any kind of luxuries. So I was actually pleasantly surprised that there weren't too many things to complain about. The manager was professional and friendly. Our reservation was honored and we got the exact room we wanted online. She also faxed 15 pages for me at no cost. Don't sleep past 9am if you want breakfast though, as they are very serious about stopping breakfast at that time and they will clear the breakfast area while you are still eating. The faucet and shower were a bit funky, but they work if you figure out the trick. All in all, I would recommend this place for someone on a budget who needs a place to stay for a short while.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised to find such a great place to stay, not being one of the huge named hotels. This teaches me not to judge a book by its cover or size. This Super 8 in Bolingbrook may be small, but the people, from the Manager, Joanne to the people at the desk to the maintenance gentleman to the cleaning crew are huge in every good way. Anything I asked for was given immediate attention. I feel I was treated like a beloved relative that came to visit. I have stayed in expensive hotels several times and was never treated as near as well as here. I am so satisfied that if I ever travel I would seek out other Super 8 Hotels in the hope they are as wonderful as this one. Very Sincerely, Joy-Room 121.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Bolingbrook, Illinois
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We booked a single Queen nonsmoking room on Super 8's website. When we arrived, it was in the computer as a smoking room. The clerk did change it to a non-smoking, but when we got into the room, there was what appeared to be vomit on the wall next to the fridge and there was no TV remote in the room. We were then changed to a different room with two double beds. The in-room coffee maker was not cleaned (there was crud in the coffee pot itself). In the morning when we called the front desk to ask for some towels, we were told to walk up and down the halls to find the housekeepers and ask for towels. The breakfast was about standard for Super 8, but the breakfast area was tiny.

We chose this hotel because of the good price, but sometimes you get what you pay for and you don't get what you don't pay for. We've stayed in other Super 8's and we're sad to say that this one just isn't up to standard. I wouldn't recommend this place.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Romeoville hotels

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We booked for a king bedroom through online on an advance purchase rate but after reaching we were given queen bedroom it was not clean and bed was not arranged, toilets were not clean and changed the room again we got 2 double bedroom beds and room was arranged but the bathtub was not clean and washbasin was not good room was not clean too noisy breakfast area was small as it can occupy only 4 people but the good part is the parking and the surrounding nice. The management can just pay some attention and renovate the place.

Room Tip: Kindly choose any other hotel to stay by spending some time visiting the place directly