“Banging Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Brunch cafe is a trendy little breakfast joint that's a big surprise for the taste buds. Tons of choices, everything gourmet, no cutting corners here. Be prepared to wait, but isn't quality worth waiting for?? Hard these days to find breakfast this good if you don't make it yourself - don't miss out on this gem! Only open for breakfast and lunch....

Reviewed 20 May 2014

My wife and I have been contemplating about going their for breakfast, do to the fact that a lot of restaurants are just ok when it comes to breakfast. But this place was indeed very good friendly staff, although my wife felt like our waitress was not really that attentive; I guess I could see why, hopefully since it is our first experience the rest of the waitresses are a little bit more appreciative that their getting business.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Brunch cafe has a great variety of breakfast and lunch entrees. Their staff is always very happy to serve you and very accommodating. Serving sizes are large; you always leave completely satisfied!
Great experience! A favorite place among locals!!!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have been to Brunch Cafe numerous times since it opened in Roselle. It is one of my favorite places to go on a Sunday morning. In addition to the regular menu they have specials every day. My favorite is the breakfast burrrito or any dish with chorizo sausage. The service is excellent and the food is delicious at very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

I've been here numerous times and I have tried something different each visit. And everything is excellent. I love bringing friends here because I'm confident that they will get something they will enjoy!!

Been to Brunch Cafe? Share your experiences!