Free cancellation until 25/07
US$127
US$108
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$158
US$143
Sheraton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$198
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$181
US$113
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$157
US$181
US$172
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbliss productsoutlet mallcomedy clubmovie theatermb financial parkrestaurants and barsentertainment districtshuttle servicefront desk stafflobby areaice machinefashion outletsfree shuttlean early flightshower headclose to the airportrooms are nice
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel really impressed me on my recent stay at this hotel. This was the first time that I visited. I hope to return. This is a nice hotel with a comfortable room which was very functional in its use of space. I thought for an airport hotel that it was very quiet. The staff was excellent. The rate was reasonable. I strongly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
scott g, General Manager at Aloft Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. We can't wait to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

On the three occasions we found ourselves at the check in desk every staff person was pleasant and knowledgeable.
The room and amenities were top notch!
Parking was very convenient and the proximity to the Rosemont Entertainment District can’t be beat.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for the great review. We pride ourselves on our customer service, I am glad you were pleased with our staff. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Lobby and elevator has hip music + multi-coloured lights. I was not sure if I was walking into a hotel or a night club.

The first room I was given the door key did not work and they had to send the engineer who went to work on the door. Eventually I was moved to another room on the floor. There the airconditioning unit was extraordinarily loud, so I decided to switch rooms, where the refrigeration was extraordinarily loud - but we dealt with that by simply switching the refrigerator off.

More than anything, this was probably just a mismatch between my needs and the hotel: I could imagine that if I was 21, I would have liked it very much..

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for reviewing the hotel. I apologize for the loud A/C and refrigerator, these issues have been rectified.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I was not informed that when my card was swiped for incidentals, that they would actually take $50 out of my bank and hold it for 10 days. That was money I needed for this trip. I should have been told that before they swiped my card. The beds are very uncomfortable, as well as the pillows. I hope they did not spend alot of money on the mattresses, as they felt like the cheapest beds I have ever laid on. It stayed hot in there. We had the air pumping as much as possible, but it was muggy and hot. Our "modern" shower leaked out into the bathroom floor. Friday evening, our toilet chain broke. We were too tired and ready to go to bed and did not want to deal with maintenance. So, all night and Sat morning, everytime we went to the bathroom, we would have to open the back and pull the cylinder for it to flush. The hose came loose on my roommate at one time and sprayed water all over her and the bathroom. of course, we called the front desk at that time. The maintenance guy was super helpful. He fixed the issue and cleaned up the mess. The women's lobby bathroom had a stall that would lock you in. At least 6 people in my conference got locked in there. Many people kept telling the front desk. They waiting over 5 hours to finally put a sign on the door. When checking out, the hotel staff lady was not clear on how everything worked. She was very confused and somewhat disgruntled. She did not explain how we were going to get our receipts for the hotel. Or why my roommate's parking receipt had all of my information on it. I had to go back and ask her multiple questions.
i would not recommend anyone staying here. It is not worth the money. I wish I could get my money back, as it was a horrible experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Beth P
scott g, General Manager at Aloft Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

I am sorry for the inconveniences encountered during your stay. We have addressed these issues and trust your experience would be different on your next visit.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We first stayed there for a baseball tournament at the Dome. The hotel had offered to shuttle us to the tournament. We declined after realizing it was just down the street. The hotel is located right next to the Rosemont Entertainment Center. We've been wanting to visit the Center and we again booked with Aloft. We certainly were not disappointed either time. While I did not have any issues, a few on our team found the employees not overly friendly (and they dress "down")and mix ups in the reservation. However, we worked with the group coordinator who was able to accommodate our requests and was very friendly. We plan to return for an overnight soon.

There is a small bar right in the lobby with a pool table and a small pool (indoor). They have breakfast and snacks available for purchase in the lobby. I'm a big fan of the modern rooms too!

Room Tip: Do not stay by the elevators when the party crowd comes in late at night. It amazes me how inconsiderate others can be.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

The hotel has the best location in Rosemont located by the MB Financial Park, Fashion Outlets of Chicago, The Donald Stevens Convention Center and the Dome. Thanks for the taking the time to review the hotel.