Free cancellation until 25/07
US$127
US$108
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$158
US$143
Sheraton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$198
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$181
US$113
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$157
US$181
US$172
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbliss productsoutlet mallcomedy clubmovie theatermb financial parkrestaurants and barsentertainment districtshuttle servicefront desk stafflobby areaice machinefashion outletsfree shuttlean early flightshower headclose to the airportrooms are nice
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Lately, I've been into looking for the value places to lodge, especially around major airports where nightly rates may be on the high side. I chose the Aloft O'Hare for a night's sleep prior to a 6:30 am flight form O'Hare. And it was a good choice.

I returned my Hertz car the evening prior and took the Aloft shuttle to the hotel. Check-in was quick and by friendly staff.

There are nearby restaurants within quick walking distance. My room was quiet and I slept well. The shuttle left promptly at 5:00 am the following morning. Yes, I would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
scott g, General Manager at Aloft Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thanks for reviewing the hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope we can serve you again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I have been fortunate to stay at a few Aloft's in and out of the U.S. The Aloft O'Hare is a great hotel. I stayed in a room with a king size bed, the room was eclectic, clean and spacious. The check in staff were pleasant and extremely friendly. I am heading back to Chicago at the end of May and will be returning to the Aloft.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room with a king size bed.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
scott g, General Manager at Aloft Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

We look forward to your return visit. Thanks for the great review.

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Much like other Aloft hotels - modern, relatively inexpensive hotel with good facilities, near O'Hare and the convention center. Downsides are that parking is expensive ($23/day) versus usually being free, you have to get the parking ticket validated at the front desk each time you want to go in and out, and it is definitely an airport hotel, right in the flight path, and relatively noisy. Also, busy front desk with a longer wait than usual Aloft hotels.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Mark P

Thanks for reviewing the hotel. Unfortunately, the proximity to the airport does dictate a fee for parking, the parking fee we charge is competitive with the other hotels in our surrounding area.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel really impressed me on my recent stay at this hotel. This was the first time that I visited. I hope to return. This is a nice hotel with a comfortable room which was very functional in its use of space. I thought for an airport hotel that it was very quiet. The staff was excellent. The rate was reasonable. I strongly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. We can't wait to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

On the three occasions we found ourselves at the check in desk every staff person was pleasant and knowledgeable.
The room and amenities were top notch!
Parking was very convenient and the proximity to the Rosemont Entertainment District can’t be beat.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for the great review. We pride ourselves on our customer service, I am glad you were pleased with our staff. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the area.