“Enjoyable stay!”

Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Newport Beach, California
“Enjoyable stay!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times and it is consistently a great experience! The staff is friendly and helpful, the room is comfortable and they now have a Starbucks on property, which is a huge plus. The restaurant is lovely and the food is great!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank DeAna M
Susan T, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for all the kind words about your experience at The Westin O'Hare.
I am so happy that you are consistently receiving such outstanding service.
We do strive for perfection. We truly appreciate your loyalty to The Westin O'Hare and SPG.
Again, thank you for your time and all your honesty.
We look forward to many more stays with us.
Susan T.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We were out in the suburbs for the week and stayed at the Westin before flying out the next day. We took the train in for lunch in the city and should have just stayed here. We had dinner at the hotel and it was amazing. Josh came over to the table to share his ingredients for the chef's special sauce upon request. Truly amazing. I am a huge foodie and this restaurant is impressive. The wait staff is also really attentive and very, very good. Just stay here or just come to the restaurant.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank lakerzgirl
Susan T, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
We really love that your stay with us was so perfect!
I thank you very much for the kind 5 star review. It sounds like you really enjoyed your dining experience at The Benchmark.
We are very proud of the brand new dining area and bar. It truly is a beautiful restaurant.
We have worked very hard to provide our guests with an appetizing new menu that has plenty of delicious new options. I am so happy you enjoyed yourself.
Thank you again for your time and loyalty.
I hope you return soon for many more delicious meals!!
Have a great day and be well.
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for the Star Trek Chicago convention. It was very convenient to be in the same building as all of the convention events. The room was clean and comfortable, and the staff are very friendly. I booked the Renewal Package so breakfast in their restaurant was included every day - and it was delicious!! We also spent some time in their pool and hot tub, and their work out room looks great as well. I've seen some reviews complaining that this hotel is not downtown, and it's not. But nowhere on their website does it say it is downtown, and the address clearly shows that as well. There are some restaurants and a park within walking distance on the same block, so we didn't even use the car the whole time we were there. The Westin O'Hare is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Our room was a basic King Bed room on the 6th floor, on the same side as the elevators. We had a pre...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Chet M
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful 5 star review.
I am so glad that your stay was everything you expected and more.
We do strive to ensure every guest had a true Westin stay.
It sounds like you had a great time at the convention. It was so much fun to have hosted such a wonderful event. We loved all the Star Trek excitement!
Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to your return.
Have a great day and keep on "Treking"!
Carbondale, Illinois
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed here for a wedding held in the hotel. The room was clean and attractive, and the showers were above average. Coffee was available in the room, and at a Starbucks near the lobby, which was great for a long day of hanging around the hotel. The climate control was a little finicky in our room, alternating between very stuffy and warm and freezing cold. The only other complaint I have is that parking was confusing, and we were given various instructions on where to park, and I was charged a different amount than any of the lobby clerks quoted me for an overnight guest. However, the rates for the room were still reasonable. The actual space the hotel provided for the wedding ceremony and reception was beautiful, with great lighting, and a fun champagne parade.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
It was our pleasure to provide you with a true Westin experience.
I am so very happy that you enjoyed yourself at the Wedding.
It truly was beautiful. We do pride ourselves on hosting the most memorable weddings ever!
Thank you for your very kind and honest words. Your loyalty is really appreciated.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to your return!
Michigan City, Indiana
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The Westin O'Hare has clean, modern rooms and a friendly staff. I was surprised how close it was to great restaurants and stores. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in the area.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank melfarnum
Wow what a wonderful review.
I thank you for all your kind words about our team! They really are great.
I will be passing it along to our team. It is very generous and much appreciated.
I am so happy that your stay was so perfect.
Thanks again for your loyalty and we look forward to a speedy return.
Buffalo Grove, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I recently did a two night get away and elected to stay at this centrally located hotel. I was disappointed when making the reservation I wasn't made aware that this hotel was under construction. I also was annoyed to find out that even though this isn't a "city" hotel there was a parking charge for each night. My aggravation was increasingly fueled by the fact that the gates you had to get in and out of were consistently not working right. At one point they were just up for the entire time. In theory, anyone who wanted to could park there for free but I was being charged.
I paid extra to be in a "newly remodeled" room, but it was nothing special. I ventured out solo for breakfast in the hotel restaurant one morning. It seemed like everyone was enjoying the buffet, but I wanted to be served so I opted for an entree from the menu. BIG mistake. It was gross and I sent it back.They took it off of my bill but really, how hard is it to get breakfast right?? I would not return to this hotel. Not a location I would recommend.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Shelly P
Susan T, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such an honest review.
We really appreciate all your very informative feedback regarding your stay.
We strive to ensure every guest has a true Westin experience.
I truly apologize that your stay was less than perfect.
Since your stay our multimillion dollar renovation has been completed. I will admit that renovations can be very stressful. On everyone. I do apologize for any inconvenience.
Our hotel is now more beautiful than ever. Our lobby, restaurant/bar, brand new Starbucks is all
top notch.
I invite you to give us another try so we can prove to you how special we are.
Please reach out to me if I personally may assist you with anything.
I may be reached at susan.tomaselli@westin.com.
Again, thank you and I look forward to making things right.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Was here for a nite recently, when I had to overnite in ORD due to unforseen circumstances.

Check-in prompt, and very welcoming. Bed was very comfy, and had a great nite's rest. As usual, checked out the fitness room. Very spacious, several treadmills and ellipticals, and a good weight stack. Couple of equipment and benches....but all in very good condition, and maintained well. Had a really good workout....can't say that for the many hotels I've been in, in the last few months.

They have a Starbucks franchise in the lobby, and had my fill of java. Ordered takeout lunch at the bistro (Benchmark) - very good food for a reasonable price. Especially liked the grilled pear salad......awesome !

Room Tip: Higher floors offer better views, obviously.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write such an honest, informative review regarding your recent stay at the Westin O'Hare.
I was sorry to have read that you had airline issues.
I was thrilled that you spent the night with us.
Thank you for all your kind words about our property and amenities.
We are so happy your stay was so memorable.
Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to your return.