“Wonderful Hotel”

Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Dallas, Texas
“Wonderful Hotel”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

The Westin O'Hare is a great location nad has outstanding customer service. This is first time that I have stayed here as our conference moved from another hotel. This is a very nice hotel. The room was a god size and very clean. The staff at the front deks was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Susan T, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful 5 star review!
I am thrilled that we exceeded your expectations.
We really do strive to ensure every stay is a stress free one!
Thank you again for all the kind words about our property and our team! I will be sure to pass it along to everyone.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Thank you very much.
Susan T.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
Niles, Michigan
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This hotel gave me hope back for customer service! Once they found out that we were there celebrating my daughter's bday, they went above and beyond!! The room was clean and excellent view! We ate in the restaurant and the service was also wonderful there! Managers were friendly and cooperative. Thanks for a wonderful time, if I am ever staying in Chicago again, I will stay there!

Room Tip: I enjoyed the face that our room had a view of the airport. As far as wi-fi, it does cost and this...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Susan T, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you very much for posting a 5 star review on Trip Advisor!
We are so happy that your experience was so fantastic.
Thank you for all the very kind words about our team and their excellent customer service skills.
We want to make sure you are truly satisfied every single time.
Thank you for your loyalty and time.
We look forward to your speedy return.
Thanks again and Be Well.
Maryland
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Very nice stay here. Room was large and comfortable. Very clean. Nice. Staff at front desk were excellent. Hotel gym was good. Cardio and free weights. Lots of parking although you may need to walk a bit on a busy weekend.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Your review was greatly appreciated! I am thrilled that you were able to have a true Westin experience.
We are very grateful for your thoughtful words about our front desk team and property.
We appreciate your loyalty and honesty.
Thanks again and we cannot wait for your return!
Have a great weekend.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The Westin O'Hare is a great location. You are close to downtown and can walk over to the train station You can also walk to the Entertainment district which has movies, Bowling, Restaurants, Comedy shows and other entertainment. I especially appreciate Denise, the concierge who has helped us in so many ways of giving us great tips and ideas. She has really made us feel welcome and is very knowledgeable and has such an upbeat personality. We are looking forward to her assistance next time we are in town.

Room Tip: The rooms are spacious and quiet. You cannot hear noise in the hallway or in the other rooms. Very c...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Wow! What a fabulous review. The 5 Star review is so truly appreciated..
I am so happy that you had such an enjoyable stay with us.
We do ensure that every stay is rejuvenating and stress free.
I am so happy you were able to connect with our Concierge, Denise. She really is a shining star at the Westin. Her years of experience have made our guests very happy! We are lucky to have her on our team. I will be sharing all your kind words with her.
Thank you again and we look forward to your return.
Garland
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here with our dog on our way to the airport. The staff was friendly helpful and attentive. Even when calling on the phone to ask questions before our stay they were helpful and were happy to help. The room was very nice. For the price in the area we were worried but very happy we stayed. We ordered the bone in rib eye for our dinner and it was well worth the price. Being so close to the airport we thought we would hear the airplanes going by but nope not a sound. Was a great stay we will stay here again when we visit Chicago again.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review regarding your recent stay at The Westin O'Hare.
The 5 stars are very much appreciated by all of us.
We work hard to provide exceptional service and when we receive feedback like yours, it really puts a smile on our face!
I am so happy that you, your husband and even your dog were comfortable!
I am so glad that you were able to dine in our new restaurant. It sounds like you enjoyed the steak!
I hope that your dog was able to enjoy the bone. ;)
Thanks again for your delightful review and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Take care and Be Well.
Smyrna, Georgia
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I've stayed at many hotels, and I must say this had to be one of the nicest hotels I have been at. The Lobby is fantastic. The Amenities were over the top, and I was able to effortlessly visit and come back. There is a 25 dollar parking fee so be prepared for that, but I still didn't find the total cost too terribly bad for the hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank haibane85
Susan T, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such an outstanding review on Trip Advisor.
We are very grateful for the 5 stars. I am so pleased that your stay was stress free and rejuvenating. That is the true Westin way.
Thanks so much for your loyalty and we cannot wait for your return!
Have a great day.
Milan, Illinois
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My husband and I were flying out of O'Hare airport the morning of May 21st. We decided to stay at the Westin O'Hare the night before and leave our car there for the week. We have done this exact same thing several times in the past, but this experience has never been better! We drove up to the hotel that evening, it was extremely nice! The staff were very helpful, lobby and room very clean and updated! We did not eat at the hotel, but restaurant looked very nice! Also it was located just minutes from the airport, McDonalds, and our favorite Chicago pizza Giordanos! Also everything else you might need before flying out on your vacation is close by. We have decided that we will be staying there every time we fly out on vacation and any other time we stay on the outskirts of Chicago. Excellent place to stay!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank PlayaTravelers
I am delighted that your stay exceeded your expectations! We can not ask for anything more.
I am glad that you have decided to stay with us from now on when you are traveling.
Your loyalty is so greatly appreciated.
Thank you for taking the time to write such an honest review. Thank you for the 5 stars as well.
Who doesn't love a vacation? So hurry up and make some travel plans so we can see you again.
Have a great day and Be Well.