“Convenient stay at Westin”
Review of The Westin O'Hare

The Westin O'Hare
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Marlboro, New Jersey
“Convenient stay at Westin”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

The Westin is conveniently located to O'Hare airport. They run a complementary shuttle every 15 minutes. Room was large, comfortable and clean. Check in was easy and clerk offered late checkout to accommodate my flight time. Overall nice stay.

Stayed August 2014
Susan T, Guest Experience Leader at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
I thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at The Westin O'Hare.
I am so happy that you enjoyed the convenience of our location. It really is perfect!
thank you for choosing us and we look forward to your return.
Susan T.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
Fort Loramie, Ohio
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed here one night for a convention.

Positives: The room was very nice, didn't feel cramped. The facilities in general are well kept and up to date and the staff was friendly. The on site restaurant/ bar is good and prices are about what you would expect. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom/shower was very nice.

Negatives: Parking is outrageous. Pulled into the parking lot a little after 9:00 AM Saturday, pulled out little after 6:00 PM on Sunday; $30 (and that was with a discount ticket, it was originally $60). Also only 1 exit gate, spent 15 minutes in line to get out. No free in room Wi-Fi, no in room fridge.

Aside from the parking tack on we would definitely return.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank MBurks1978
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We really appreciate all of your time.
I am so glad you enjoyed the majority of your experience.
I apologize that you were not given a guestroom with a refrigerator.
We are currently adding refrigerators to each room. We are almost completed.
Had we known, we would have been happy to have accommodated you in a room with a fridge.
I am sorry that you were unhappy with our parking fees. We are competitively priced with all the other full service hotels in our area. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Again, I thank you very much for choosing us!
Thank you very much and have a great day.
New York
Reviewed 4 August 2014

From the pick up at the airport to returning us back to the airport everything was ideal.
I was given an automatic upgrade, bonus points and preferred check out time as soon as I took out my SPG Amex without having to say a word.
That is one great proactive team.
Thank you Westin O'Hare for an easy stay away from home.

Room Tip: All the rooms are remodelled and immaculate.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review!
We are very grateful for your loyalty to Starwood and to us!
It was our privilege to provide you with an upgrade and courtesy late check out.
We hope that you will continue to chose The Westin O'Hare for all your future travel needs!
Thanks again and have a wonderful day.
columbia
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I have stayed at many O'Hare hotels over the years this was the 1st at the Westin. It was outstanding! The staff was was so helpful from airport pickup to check in was fantastic. Room was very nice, very clean and nice amenities. Bed was very comfortable and sound proofing was outstanding. Nice Bar and great service. I was here for a meeting and it was well done. We had a problem with the internet access and it was resolved quickly. I asked for a late check out and it was not a problem. I have stayed at many of the O'Hare I now have a new favorite

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
I am so happy that we have won you over! Thank you for taking the time to write such a spectacular review regarding your recent stay.
It was our pleasure to deliver a true Westin experience!
Thank you again and we cannot wait for your return.
Eagan, Minnesota
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Recently had my second stay at the Westin O'Hare and as always it exceeded my expectations. The staff (check-in and shuttle drivers) went out of their way to make me feel welcomed. I stayed in a different chain the night prior in another city and it was a treat to be at the Westin, which was quiet and peaceful. When traveling for business I know I can count on the Westin for a restful night of sleep after a long day and the Heavenly Bed is the best!

Room Tip: My room was quiet and comfortable on the 5th floor
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Susan T, Westin Experience Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review regarding your recent stay.
I am so glad that you had a comfy and stress free stay with us.
I will admit our Heavenly Beds are the best! I am so glad you had a rejuvenating night sleep.
Thank you for your loyalty to Starwood and to us.
We are very grateful that you chose to stay with us. We realize there are many other choices in the area. Thank you.
Have a great day and we look forward to your return!
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I've stayed in lots of hotels this summer, and this one has the largest room, which is also a rather comfortable one at that. From the deskie to the floor service staff, everyone was kind and helpful. I just can't quite figure out the design of the bathroom door to the toilet.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Susan T, Westin Experience Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Thank you very much for writing such a wonderful 5 star review on Trip Advisor.
I am so happy that you enjoyed your guestroom so much.
We really do have lovely rooms at The Westin O'Hare.
I thank you for all the detailed feedback regarding your stay.
It is our goal to ensure every guest has a stress free and rejuvenating stay.
I am glad that you chose us and I hope you will continue on for years to come.
We thank you for your honesty and loyalty and cannot wait for your return.
Please let us know if we can help you make any future reservations. I would be delighted to help. I can be reached personally at susan.tomaselli@westin.com.
Thank you again and have a great day!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We ended up staying at the O'hare Westin and stopped down at the bar for a drink. We decided to have dinner, and I ordered the Bone in Pork Chop. This was one of the best meals I've ever had and I've eaten in many restaurants around the globe. I've always been outspoken about steaks or food not prepared properly. This time I called the Chef out to shake his hand, his name was Joseph the Pork Chop was unbelievable!!!! Stay at the Westin just to try the Pork Chop.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade, if ones available you will be pleased. If not all the rooms are spacious clean...
1 Thank Jdilley363
Susan T, Guest Experience Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Thank you so very much for the wonderful 5 star review that you posted on Trip Advisor.
I quite honestly have not had such wonderful feedback on our Pork chops. I love it and am so glad you enjoyed it so much! Thank you.
Our culinary staff is exceptional and it shows. Thank you for the kind words about Joseph.
He is a true shining star and we are lucky to have him. I will be sure to let him know that you took the time to write about him.
Again, thanks for your time and honesty.
We hope with your next visit to Chicago we will be your choice!
Thanks again and hurry back for another chop!