“Beautiful renovation near O'Hare.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Westin O'Hare

The Westin O'Hare
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Bountiful, Utah
“Beautiful renovation near O'Hare.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

I stayed in this hotel a few times last summer, 8-30 to 8-31, while on business in Illinois. It was quite a treat. The suites have two areas, a bedroom with a very large flat panel TV, and an ample living room with another TV and beautiful furnishings. I was on the top floor of the hotel on both occasions, and had a view of downtown Chicago on one of those occasions. The bathroom is the typical shower/tub combination. The bathroom was much larger the first stay. The bed was perfectly made, with excellent bedding and comfortable bed. The pool was old, and the hot tub was a relic. They need to re-do this area. Many business people rely on a pool and hot tug at the end of a long day. The parking fee was $17. Make sure you GPS without tolls, or you will be hammered all over Chicago with toll fees. They conveniently place these booths next to the hotel areas.

Room Tip: Top floor suite with view of the skyline.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Susan T, Guest Experience Leader at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thank you so very much for the lovely review regarding your most recent stay with us.
I am so happy that you enjoyed our beautiful renovations. We are very proud!
Thank you for your loyalty and we hope that you continue to choose us whenever you are traveling!
Thanks again for all your kind words and especially your honesty.
Susan T.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

My recent stay at the Westin O'Hare was perfect!
I was there for my 3rd year wedding anniversary.
From the moment we walked in, until the moment we left, Everything was perfect.

Special thanks to Mario and Katie in the Front Desk! We will definitely be back!

Stayed August 2014
Happy Anniversary! We are so happy that you chose to spend your special day with us!
Thank you for all the very kind words about our team and our property.
I am so glad that Katie and Mario were able to make your special day even more special!!
I will be sure to let them know how grateful you are. We have a team that really cares about our guests. I am glad you were able to experience our special touch!
Thank you again and we look forward to celebrate your next Anniversary!
Beverly Hills, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Was here for my school and had a very pleasant stay. I'm very particular about hotel beds and I must say that this Westin was the comfy-est. Clean fresh linen sheets on a big ridiculous mattress. My room was nice and clean too.

RESTAURANT
The bacon cheeseburger sliders are delicuous, as was the breakfast buffet with good strong coffee.

There are nice places to eat within walking distance too... good pizza and Mexican. I didn't expect to find that in Rosemont but it was cool.

I don't have anything negative to say about the Westin O'Hare. The staff was very very friendly. All of them from the door dudes to housekeeping.

Bravo! THANKS for the enjoyable stay.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thanks so much for writing such a delightful review regarding your most recent stay at The Westin O'Hare.
We are so happy that your experience was top notch! We wouldn't have it any other way.
Thank you for your loyalty and for choosing to stay with us.
We hope that any of your future travel plans will bring you back!
Thanks again for all your time!!
Marlboro, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

The Westin is conveniently located to O'Hare airport. They run a complementary shuttle every 15 minutes. Room was large, comfortable and clean. Check in was easy and clerk offered late checkout to accommodate my flight time. Overall nice stay.

Stayed August 2014
I thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at The Westin O'Hare.
I am so happy that you enjoyed the convenience of our location. It really is perfect!
thank you for choosing us and we look forward to your return.
Fort Loramie, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed here one night for a convention.

Positives: The room was very nice, didn't feel cramped. The facilities in general are well kept and up to date and the staff was friendly. The on site restaurant/ bar is good and prices are about what you would expect. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom/shower was very nice.

Negatives: Parking is outrageous. Pulled into the parking lot a little after 9:00 AM Saturday, pulled out little after 6:00 PM on Sunday; $30 (and that was with a discount ticket, it was originally $60). Also only 1 exit gate, spent 15 minutes in line to get out. No free in room Wi-Fi, no in room fridge.

Aside from the parking tack on we would definitely return.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
      Cleanliness
1 Thank MBurks1978
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We really appreciate all of your time.
I am so glad you enjoyed the majority of your experience.
I apologize that you were not given a guestroom with a refrigerator.
We are currently adding refrigerators to each room. We are almost completed.
Had we known, we would have been happy to have accommodated you in a room with a fridge.
I am sorry that you were unhappy with our parking fees. We are competitively priced with all the other full service hotels in our area. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Again, I thank you very much for choosing us!
Thank you very much and have a great day.
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

From the pick up at the airport to returning us back to the airport everything was ideal.
I was given an automatic upgrade, bonus points and preferred check out time as soon as I took out my SPG Amex without having to say a word.
That is one great proactive team.
Thank you Westin O'Hare for an easy stay away from home.

Room Tip: All the rooms are remodelled and immaculate.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review!
We are very grateful for your loyalty to Starwood and to us!
It was our privilege to provide you with an upgrade and courtesy late check out.
We hope that you will continue to chose The Westin O'Hare for all your future travel needs!
Thanks again and have a wonderful day.
columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

I have stayed at many O'Hare hotels over the years this was the 1st at the Westin. It was outstanding! The staff was was so helpful from airport pickup to check in was fantastic. Room was very nice, very clean and nice amenities. Bed was very comfortable and sound proofing was outstanding. Nice Bar and great service. I was here for a meeting and it was well done. We had a problem with the internet access and it was resolved quickly. I asked for a late check out and it was not a problem. I have stayed at many of the O'Hare I now have a new favorite

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I am so happy that we have won you over! Thank you for taking the time to write such a spectacular review regarding your recent stay.
It was our pleasure to deliver a true Westin experience!
Thank you again and we cannot wait for your return.