“Best value for a business lunch”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 85 Restaurants in Rosemont
Price range: US$50 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Balmoral Avenue
Description: You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.
Norman, Oklahoma
“Best value for a business lunch”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I work in the area and the $18 3 course lunch plate selection is the best value for a business lunch. The staff is very, very friendly, they made excellent adult beverages, I love the streak hash on the lunch menu, and we are never pushed to turn the table. Highly recommend for the quiet business lunch.

Detroit, Michigan
“Good with a Capital G.”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I am a major fan of The Capital Grill. Just had a business dinner here. Good Wine and great food. I did have to send my steak back. I had ordered it medium and it came out done. Really did not want to eat a steak that was over cooked. After I received my new steak all was good. Almost all the steaks are mouth watering good. I would say give them a try. You can't go wrong.

Bamfield, British Columbia, Canada
“Excellent, but pricey”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Very good food. I had the Tuna - nicely cooked, large portion. Wine list limited, could be better. Service was friendly and attentive. Very handy to InterContinental O'Hare Hotel.

New York City, New York
“Convenient and consistent”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

This Capital Grill is adjacent to the Intercontinental at O'hare. It is very convenient, especially if you're a guest at the hotel. Service is attentive - most importantly, they are highly attuned to your time needs. If you're in a rush, they'll really move to get you in and out. If want things to slow down, they're happy to do so. The food is pretty much the same at all of the Capital Grills, which is to say, quite good. All in all, I enjoy going here when I'm at the Intercontinental.

Onlaska
“To wonderful food and service”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I hosted a dinner and cocktail hour 433 people. They were able to accommodate our group easily between your O'Hare room and wine room. Service was top-notch. Wine selection was great. Variety of food for the group was outstanding. We couldn't find anything wrong. Bonus was to have a TV in the room to watch the football game!

Visited October 2013

Been to The Capital Grille? Share your experiences!