“Best service I have ever seen.”

Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Odense, Denmark
“Best service I have ever seen.”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Great hotel and the nicest front desk people I have ever met. Great restaurant.
Good shuttle service and super rooms.
I arrived late at night and trouble with my credit card ( forgot to open up for international security). The way the people at the front desk tried to help me out after an eight hour flight delay from Europe, was simply fantastic. I will never forget this.

• Stayed October 2013
PaulGrande, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Jphilt,

That’s awesome to hear. Nothing worse than traveling so far to experience any difficulty. It is great to hear our team was able to help you out. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about it!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
United States
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I stayed for 3 nights for a convention held across the street. The convention rate was $154.75 before the exorbitant Chicago taxes.

Having stayed two years before at the Hyatt across the street, as a comparison I find that the buffet breakfast there to be superior to the Hilton’s, with much more variety of food items. I also found the Hyatt’s lounges to be superior to the Hilton. Nonetheless, the Hilton hotel staff was friendly, the room size more than adequate for a single traveler with a comfortable king bed, and both the bath and room were clean.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
PaulGrande, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
DrHumbug,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your room. We appreciate your comments on our buffet, and we will see what else we can do to make that offering more appealing. If there was something specific you thought should be on the buffet, please send me a note.
Forest Park, Illinois
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We selected this hotel to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. During the check in process I specifically asked the clerk if our key cards were coded. We get to the 9th floor and Guess What - our cards did not work. I went all the way back to the desk and stated our cards did not work. I never got a "Im Sorry for the inconvenience". They said nothing. This left a very bad taste in our mouth.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Michelle M
PaulGrande, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Michelle M,

I am truly sorry about your experience with my Front Desk team. They are usually quite nice and accommodating. It is understandable how frustrating it is to get all the way to your room and the keys not work. When you get to your 5 ½ year anniversary, please call me personally, I would like to make this up to you. Thank you for completing a review, and I do hope for the opportunity to earn your loyalty back.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I was extremely pleased with this outstanding hotel. The service that I received from this professional staff was extraordinary, especially Justin. The location was ideal for O'Hare commutes and Rosemont business districts. It is also near the CTA train station for downtown. The room was spacious and very comfortable. The bed was very comfortable. The rate was reasonable for this hotel and the season.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Samuel K
Samuel K,

Great to hear. Thank you for submitting your review about our hotel. I hope your travels will return to you us soon.
Avon, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

My experience here was outstanding. My husband and I travel occasionally and this was a wonderful place to stay, we were spoiled. AND we had our automobile at the parking garage on site for a week during our trip and it was cared for excellently as well and for a reasonable price. I recommend this Hotel as the BEST in Chicago and area. I was very impressed.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Marian W,

Thank you for submitting a review of our property. I am glad to hear we exceeded your expectations. Parking does work very easily here especially with our close proximity to the airport. We look forward to seeing you again!
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I arrived early for my reservation on October 21st, but was still allowed to check in prior to the normal time (I was very grateful for this). I was excited about venturing to the downtown Chicago area to see some points of interest; however, I had no idea where I was going. The front desk clerk, Justin was very helpful in reviewing the "Chicago map" with me, and giving me great hints. Thanks to him, I didn't even get lost!! That evening, I went to the restaurant (Liberty Lounge) to have dinner. The server, Tamicah was working by herself that evening, and was faced with several parties coming in at the same time. Despite the challenges with how busy it became all at once, she continued to exude professionalism and was very pleasant. After dinner, I went over to the lounge to have a cocktail. The bartenders, Irena and Jenny were fabulous, as well as the barback/busser ( I cannot recall his name unfortunately). They worked perfectly as a team, and were very personable with the guests. Their interaction and efficiency clearly kept the customers there longer, myself included. The next evening, when I visited the lounge again, they were slammed with a large party of guests. Despite the number of guests present, Irena and Jenny were poised and professional...smiling the entire time while still maintaining the demands for the drinks. I was impressed!! Having spent a great number of years in the hospitality industry myself, I can honestly say that most people would have been "in the weeds" so to say. If they ever felt that way, it did not show.
There were several other awesome staff members who helped me with a few things too... Marcus at the front desk, (who I kept bugging to make sure I had everyone's names correct), Luther in accounting for working out an error that I had made with my room charges, and all of the other friendly folks that helped to make my stay pleasant.
The food in the restaurant was quite good. The prices are a bit high for both food and drinks, but no more than any other Hilton property. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The skywalk to the convention center was very convenient. The shuttle service was prompt. I have absolutely no complaints!

Tara Thompson

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Tara T,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review with such detail. I am truly thrilled to hear abour your positive experience not only in our hotel but Chicago. We do look forward to seeing you again in the Spring / Summer so you can enjoy even more venues in the area.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 19 October 2013

We arrived late at O'Hare and assumed our reservations were for the Hilton at the airport only to find we were at the Hilton Rosemont a few miles away. Fortunately the shuttle runs every twenty minutes and the pickup at Door 3 is just across the street from the Hilton at O'Hare. While the Hilton O'Hare lobby check-in was a "zoo" with a long line, the Hilton Rosemont reception was quick, friendly and polite. The room, king bed, bath (and towels) were perfection for an overnight stay; not one complaint. The bar was expensive but the drinks were fine. Just a quick overnight and out early in the morning back to O'Hare. The shuttle service runs like clockwork - better than I have seen anywhere else while traveling.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
PaulGrande, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Dear MovingOnAlong,

Thank you for submitting your review. Sorry about the confusion with our sister property. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully we can be your hotel of choice should your travels return you to our area.