“Great value”

Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Seattle, Washington
“Great value”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Close to O'Hare this hilton is value value. Rooms large. Service excellent. Highly recommend to the business traveller. Shuttle service was frequent and pleasant. Conference rooms well equipped and spacious. Staff exceptional

Room Tip: Not on street side
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank CascadeProf
PaulGrande, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Donald P,

Thank you for the review!

I hope to see you and your group again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
San Jose, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We had an unexpected layover in Chicago and we had no luggage (there were 3 of us) traveling to Ashville, North Carolina. Our flight was cancelled. We were able to get three rooms and we were provided with toiletries. The staff was great.

Jeanette L,

Bad for you with the unexpected layover, good for us. No one likes the hassle of travel, but hopefully we can be your choice of destination in the future! Thanks for submitting your review.
Eagle Mountain, UT, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This is a well maintained, well run Hilton Hotel. Staff was helpful and friendly, rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. Price is what would be expected for a Hilton in downtown Chicago. All aspects of the Hotel were excellent, except for the complimentary internet, which was a poor connection for me. I am not a Hilton Honors member.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

PaulGrande, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Gary D,

Thank you for submitting your review. I apologize for the poor internet connection, but I am glad to tell you that as of yesterday, we completed a long awaited band width upgrade over 10 times our previous capacity! Hope to see you again soon!
Winnabow
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Everything about the hotel was top notch. I would have liked a refrigerator in the room, but such an amenity is not required in a facility of this type. The checkin experience was painless and the staff person immediately knew I was a HHilton member.

Jewel M,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We do have a limited number of refrigerators available. We look forward to hosting you again soon!
Monroe, Louisiana
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had a company meeting there. The staff was very accommodating to us with getting us checked in in a timely fashion, (although there was about 5 of us at a time checking in). The meeting room was comfortable with projectors provided. The restaurant was great also. We were pleased. As we all flew in from all over the USA, we didn't have to rent cars. There were other restaurants close enough by to walk to and shuttle to take us back and forth to the airport.

Room Tip: Did not partake in the spa or exercise facilities while I was there as time was an issue.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
PaulGrande, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Paula Z,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to see you experienced how convenient our location is for business. Next time you are back, please try out our new Life Fitness equipment in the gym!
Cambridge, Canada
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed here recently for a trade show that was across the street at the convention center. Room was fine. The staff were awesome. The staff went so out of the way helping me with my small requests that I would certainly stay here again. Even the woman in the restaurant was wonderful when we escaped the trade show floor to eat at the hotel. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Startupguy,

Awesome to see our location works! Thank you for submitting your review. I will share your comments with the team, I am very proud of them. Hope to see you at next year’s show!
Golden, Colorado
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed here overnight for a conference (probably the typical clientele for this venue). Came in late the night before and didn't have to wait for assistance - got right to my room. Even though I was priced at a conference rate, they gave me a great room on the end of the hall. Room was comfortable, great TV and beds (I ended up with two twins, so I left my bags open on one and slept on the other).

Conference was well attended to, and the food was good. Loved the desserts! The concierge held my bags all day, and the shuttle to the airport went every 15 minutes for free.

Would have preferred the internet to be less costly. More expensive hotels seem to stick to you more often than others; I brought my company's wireless card, but not everyone is as fortunate.

Room Tip: Being on the end was nice, although I was on the street side so it was a bit bright with the city li...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
DoctorNo303,

Thank you for your review. I hope you were able to enjoy all of Rosemont’s offerings after the conference each day. Hope to see you again soon.