“No!”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Genoa City, Wisconsin
“No!”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Can't understand the good reviews previously listed. We would have left right away except for the terrible storm outside. I hate those long benches with multiple tables where other patrons and service staff can barely access. Burgers were good but no fries with a $10 burger? Service was stretched to the limit. Not again even if we stay at this hotel.

• Visited November 2013

• Arabic first
“Good food, reasonably priced.”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Ate here after a long drive in from Cincinnati. Didn't much feel like leaving the hotel for dinner so decided to give Chicago Fire a try. Service was good, spaghetti was good. I was pleasantly surprised.

Byron Center, Michigan
“Good food, slow service”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Went on a Sunday evening at opening time. Sat immediately and everything slowed from there. Beverage order slow. Beverage delivery slow. Food order slow. Food delivery even slower. The best part was the food was delicious. Our party had a variety of Entree's and desserts. All were excellent. Not sure it was worth the wait, though.

Visited October 2013
Saint Joseph, Michigan
“OK for a hotel restaurant”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

The fact that there was a convention going on in the hotel when I ate there this time is actually not the strike against their restaurant it might be; I'm deeply sympathetic for/to the overwhelmed staff rather than getting huffy about the lack of attention. But then I was eating alone but for my book and was just as happy to be left alone with said book than pestered every few minutes. Though that said, I would have appreciated a slightly higher light level. As I would have had I been dining with a companion: I like to see who I'm eating with, thank you very much.

I had the steak and blue cheese salad--coulda used a bit more blue cheese but the right amount of dressing, not swimming in oil nor overwhelmed with vinegar in the vinaigrette--which was encircled in a round of...crispy bread? An interesting change from simply plopping it on a plate, at any rate. And cheesecake for dessert; unfortunately, though cheesecake's always good, this was dry.

While I would eat here again if I were staying at the Crowne Plaza with which the restaurant is associated, I might head over to the Capital Grille or McCormick and Schmick's nearby if I had time..

Visited October 2013
Greenville, OH
“Great pizza”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I was there for a birthday party for my sister so we just ordered several pizzas for everyone. The pizzas were excellent and so was the service!

Visited September 2013