“Great Services and Nice Pizza”
Review of Chicago Fire Oven

Chicago Fire Oven
Ranked #14 of 86 Restaurants in Rosemont
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We used this restaurant twice (for breakfast and dinner) while we were stranded in Chicago due to a snow storm. American Airlines booked a night at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel for us and this restaurant is located in that hotel. It has nice interiors and cozy atmosphere. For breakfast, my son used the breakfast buffet, my husband had a breakfast pizza and I had french toasts. I cannot comment on the buffet, but my husband and I both liked our food. After another flight cancellation, we went back to the restaurant to have dinner. My husband and I shared a 14-inch local flavor pizza and my son had a kid's dish. We loved the pizza. Not greasy at all. I would say it was the best pizza I have had for years.

More importantly, our waitress provided us wonderful services. She had a big smile all the time, she was great with my son, and she was very attentive. Even without asking, she ordered two go-cups of coffee as re-fill. That was exactly what we needed because we rented an SUV and were going to drive home for 14 hours without sleep that night. We were so moved by her services.

My family arrived home safely (coffee worked well) and we have a good memory about Chicago thanks to the experience with this restaurant - although we do not want to use the Chicago O'hare airport again.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

I had only breakfast but several times the past 4 years.
The choice for breakfast is very limited. Maybe because they offer a buffet (which IMO is so so). Customizing your items is not possible. Only one kind of toast. Food is carelessly prepared. Always needed to ask for a coffee refill. Given the size of the restaurant the wait for the food is incomprehensible. Staff seems to be bored to the bones and gave me the impression a guest is a bother. Experienced wrong food, incorrect bills, etc. For the service provided and food served overprized.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

it was a very long wait even before we could give our order. No First come, first served. people were picked in random order despite our requests

Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed the food which was reasonably priced especially for a hotel. But wine and cocktails are $10 a pop. Has validated parking

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I ate here while staying at the Crowne Plaza because it was convenient and because it was freezing outside and I didn't feel like leaving the hotel. The prices were expensive but the food was just so-so. I wouldn't make a point to eat here if not staying at the hotel. There are many other much better restaurants in the area.

Been to Chicago Fire Oven? Share your experiences!