“Casual, Wood Fired Yum !”
Review of Chicago Fire Oven

Chicago Fire Oven
Ranked #14 of 85 Restaurants in Rosemont
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Contemporary, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lebanon, Ohio
“Casual, Wood Fired Yum !”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Inside the Crowne Plaza Hotel, this restaurant was worth the 1/2 mile walk from my hotel.
Had a House Salad which included a wood fire toasted slice of bread -Great compliment to the salad and it's ample, delicious dressing.

Ordered a wood fired 8 inch pizza. Tried the Meatball Parmesan one and added black olives. Very good.

Would return next time in town !

• Arabic first
Valparaiso, Indiana
“Great Pizza with terrific service from Rafael. Love the restaurant and the food and service AWESOME!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Love the Service and Food. Best breakfast Calzone around! Rafael did a grat job for our group at lunch and made it quick and perfect service

Visited June 2014
San Diego, California
“Not too bad”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Surprisingly good food, however they have limited hours and they do charge hotel prices for breakfast

Visited March 2014
Branson, Missouri
“Good food.”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Ate here for two breakfasts and a lunch. The omlettes were great, as well as the pizza. I didn't go for the breakfast buffet, as it didn't look as good as the menu items.

Visited January 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Great Services and Nice Pizza”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We used this restaurant twice (for breakfast and dinner) while we were stranded in Chicago due to a snow storm. American Airlines booked a night at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel for us and this restaurant is located in that hotel. It has nice interiors and cozy atmosphere. For breakfast, my son used the breakfast buffet, my husband had a breakfast pizza and I had french toasts. I cannot comment on the buffet, but my husband and I both liked our food. After another flight cancellation, we went back to the restaurant to have dinner. My husband and I shared a 14-inch local flavor pizza and my son had a kid's dish. We loved the pizza. Not greasy at all. I would say it was the best pizza I have had for years.

More importantly, our waitress provided us wonderful services. She had a big smile all the time, she was great with my son, and she was very attentive. Even without asking, she ordered two go-cups of coffee as re-fill. That was exactly what we needed because we rented an SUV and were going to drive home for 14 hours without sleep that night. We were so moved by her services.

My family arrived home safely (coffee worked well) and we have a good memory about Chicago thanks to the experience with this restaurant - although we do not want to use the Chicago O'hare airport again.

• Visited January 2014