My wife and I stayed here for three nights over Labor Day weekend - we got a great rate on Hotwire - it was around $200 with tax for the three nights.
We were in town to check out a couple games at Wrigley, check out some Chicago sites, and meet up with some friends. This turned out to be a great "home" base for our trip.
The rooms were tremendously clean, comfortable, and modern. You can tell from the exterior that this is an older hotel building, but you'd never know really from the inside as they've done a very modern renovation, and the colors and tones they use through the hotel are very inviting and relaxing. The bed was stellar, the shower pressure wonderful, and every staff member I encountered really couldn't have been more helpful. And this was on a holiday weekend when they were full two of the three nights. There could have been more room to sit at breakfast (they opened a conference room but could've used even more room), but that comes with the territory of the holiday weekend.
We ate at the attached Outback Steakhouse as well and it was really nice to be able to have it so close.
Considering all the extras you get staying here - from the larger room to the free breakfast, which is fantastic, to the free parking, free wifi, and the shuttle that will not just run you to the airport but to the CTA station which is like a five minute ride (and pick you up when you return, although you might wait a little for that), we couldn't have been happier to have stayed here and saved a bunch of money over staying in the city. Hopefully we will get the opportunity to stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the right choice, make the smart choice! We offer a hot breakfast, length of stay parking, and high speed internet all complimentary. Traveling to O'Hare; use our convenient 24 hour O'Hare Airport shuttle service. It leaves the hotel at :15 and :45 past every hour. Once at the airport, make your way to the bus/shuttle center. We pick- up at door #2 two times per hour at the :00 and :30 (please call for pick-up between 11pm - 6am). Located minutes from the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Allstate Arena, Rosemont Theater and Rivers Casino. Conveniently close to the CTA 'Blue Line'. Take the train downtown to see the Magnificent Mile, Chicago Museums, McCormick Place or many other attractions. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy easy access to Chicago Cubs, White Sox, Bears, Bulls and Blackhawk games. Our all suite-property includes spacious rooms which all have a fridge and microwave. Find time to use our Indoor swimming pool and 24 hour fitness center. With over 6,000 sq ft of flexible meeting space, we can help plan your next event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Chicago Springhill Suites