“Excellent stay, would for sure return”

SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Reviewed 4 April 2013

My wife and I stayed here for three nights over Labor Day weekend - we got a great rate on Hotwire - it was around $200 with tax for the three nights.

We were in town to check out a couple games at Wrigley, check out some Chicago sites, and meet up with some friends. This turned out to be a great "home" base for our trip.

The rooms were tremendously clean, comfortable, and modern. You can tell from the exterior that this is an older hotel building, but you'd never know really from the inside as they've done a very modern renovation, and the colors and tones they use through the hotel are very inviting and relaxing. The bed was stellar, the shower pressure wonderful, and every staff member I encountered really couldn't have been more helpful. And this was on a holiday weekend when they were full two of the three nights. There could have been more room to sit at breakfast (they opened a conference room but could've used even more room), but that comes with the territory of the holiday weekend.

We ate at the attached Outback Steakhouse as well and it was really nice to be able to have it so close.

Considering all the extras you get staying here - from the larger room to the free breakfast, which is fantastic, to the free parking, free wifi, and the shuttle that will not just run you to the airport but to the CTA station which is like a five minute ride (and pick you up when you return, although you might wait a little for that), we couldn't have been happier to have stayed here and saved a bunch of money over staying in the city. Hopefully we will get the opportunity to stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fjnovak1
Kimberly K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2013

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. And thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your experience with us. I appreciate your kind words and such positive comments. I am so happy that our staff exceeded your expectations while you were here. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of all the amenities we offer, like the complimentary breakfast, parking, and shuttle. Our team strives for perfection and giving the guest the best service they could. I am so happy you enjoyed everything.

Thank you again for being our guest! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting Chicago.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

We stayed here two nights, March 31 and April 1. It was very clean and a very good price. It was close to all chicago sites and had free parking! They served a great breakfast with many choices. An outback restaurant was attached which we appreciated since we didnt want to go out.

• Stayed: March 2013
Kimberly K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2013

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. And thank you for taking the time to write a review about how your experience was here. I am happy that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I'm glad you found our hotel conveniently located and enjoyed the amenities we offer, like our breakfast and free parking.

Thank you again for being our guest! I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting Chicago.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

Excellent Hotel with a well maintained facility and a very personable staff. Rooms very clean and spacious. It is very close to airport with a simple 10 minute drive. My room was right next to the expressway and train tracks and I didn't hear a thing. Outback Steakhouse is located adjacent to the hotel. You just walk through the hotel lobby right into Outback.

Room Tip: See my comment about no noise even though I was next to expressway and train tracks. I was on the 6t...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. And thank you for taking the time to write a review about how your experience was. I am happy that you found our hotel quiet, comfortable, and convenient. I am glad that we not only met your expectations, but overall impressed you.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Very well kept and maintained hotel. The staff knows their stuff and they act like they really enjoy their jobs.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the O'hare area.
Good restaurants close by a great grocery store a short distance away.
This hotel has a nice feel and look to it.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Kimberly K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review about your recent experience with us. We appreciate the positive comments you said. We have a very dedicated staff who strive for perfection and ensuring our guests receive the best in service. We appreciate you recommending our hotel to others that may be staying in or around the O'hare area.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

Pleasantly suprised to find this gem of a hotel near O'Hare. Staff was very courteous and attentive. Guest room very clean and comfortable. Breakfast area great food and service was much better than the norm. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for recently staying with us. We appreciate your business. I am so glad that you found our hotel and that we exceeded your initial expectations. Our goal is to ensure our guests have the comforts and luxury they expect from Marriott. I am happy to hear that you had an enjoyable experience here.

Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

Long story short: I would definitely go back there! This place has:

1- Excellent service (front desk and housekeeping). It feels that employees are happy to be working there.
2- Complimentary covered parking garage
3 - Great breakfast
4 - Great location to price value: The L train station is just down the block (~ 40 minutes trip to the loop; 10 minutes trip to O'Hare). Staying in the loop costs more than twice as much for the same/similar perks.

Money well spent on the property, money well saved to do "other stuff" in Chi-town...

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. And thank you for your wonderful comments about your experience. Our team is extremely dedicated and work hard to ensure our guests have the service and comforts that they expect. I am happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting the Chicagoland area. Thank you again for being our guest!

Reviewed 30 March 2013

First visit to this property and will return again without hesitation. Greeted warmly upon arrival by management present at the front desk and 2 front desk employees. They offered assistance if needed w/ information about the local area, property amenities, etc. Hotel lobby was modern and spacious for general gathering and comfortable conversation. Room (KNS) was spacious and very clean, with flat screen TV and modern amenities. I requested (after checking in) a different desk chair for personal preference and within 10 minutes it arrived (nice surprise). The hotel also has an excellent Outback Steakhouse connected to the lobby (on property full service restaurants are not commonly found at Spring Hill Suites), where I dined and experienced a great meal/service. Lastly, for an airport property - especially one as busy as O'Hare - the rooms were quiet even with overhead approaching aircraft (another nice surprise).

I travel frequently for business and mostly with Marriott properties - but this location exceeded my expectations in every way, including a personal follow up note within 24 hours of my departure from the property Guest Experience Manager, to make sure my overall experience was a good one. The entire staff at this hotel is all about customer service. Well done!

Room Tip: Higher (8th or 9th) floor facing direction of downton Chicago skyline has better room views
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

On behalf of the entire staff, I would like to thank you for your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. Our team is dedicated to perfection and ensuring that our guests get the highest quality of service that they deserve. I am happy to hear your experience was exceptional. I will share your wonderful comments with the rest of the team!

Thank you again for being our guest! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Chicago.

Guest Experience Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosemont
O'Hare
Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel

Been to SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare? Share your experiences!