“Can't Go Wrong”

Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Windermere, Florida
“Can't Go Wrong”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This hotel has a very convenient location and is consistently a good property. Additionally it always has a great breakfast. Cannot go wrong with the SpringHill Suites O’Hare. I highly recommend this property.

1 Thank Steve B
Basanta S, Guest Experience Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
I really appreciate you sharing your experience with us and everyone on Trip Advisor. It is a short and sweet review about our property. We look forward to yet another opportunity to have you as our guest in the future and we promise you an exceptional service. Not to forget, I loved the title of this review. Thank you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (229)
  • Thai first
Spartanburg, South Carolina
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay. I checked in Saturday afternoon. The shuttle picked me up on time,quick check in and off to my room. The room was spacious and well appointed. Nice desk area and plenty of room to relax. The breakfast area on Sunday was a nightmare. It was packed, I felt like I walked into an ant farm, so I decided to go elsewhere. Monday was a normal scene, business travelers how for the most part understand that this is not their last meal.
The breakfast area was well stocked and clean. Good choices, your normal Springhill Suites fare.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your experience with us and had a chance to relax in our suites. However, we apologize for the Sunday morning breakfast inconvenience. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. We hope on your next visit to Chicago you will choose our property again and we promise you the same exceptional service, even more improved breakfast and a legendary experience.
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I was impressed. Clean. New or newly renovated . Rooms are a decent size. Bed was extremely comfortable. And.... The Internet was fast, FINAlly. Shuttle to the airport. All in all. I will be staying again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Basanta S, Guest Experience Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
We are glad you had a great experience with us and would like to thank you for taking the time to write review of our hotel. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction and would love to have you as our guest again in the near future.
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This hotel provides a very welcoming staff, who are willing to take the time to ensure a pleasant stay. They knew the best places to go to eat in the area and provided directions. They were also willing to open breakfast a little early since we needed to leave before the official opening time. A great stay.

1 Thank Mary G
Basanta S, Guest Experience Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, 17 May 2014
Thank you for your 5 star TripAdvisor review of our property! We are thrilled you had such a great experience with us. Our team is always here to help and thoroughly enjoy doing it. I am glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary full hot breakfast. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. We cannot wait for you have as our guest again.
Truro, Canada
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here as he had an exam in the area. When the lady at the front desk checked us in and found this out, she then slipped a good luck card under our door with a free appetizer at the Outback Steakhouse located at the hotel. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, and we enjoyed the set up of the room. The thoughtful note, free parking and full delicious breakfast are what made our stay very enjoyable here!

1 Thank Melissa B
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am happy to see that we were able to accommodate all your needs and you were able to enjoy our service and amenities. We hope the very best for your husband results. It would be our pleasure to accommodate you again in the future on any trip to Chicago that you may have, whether it is business or leisure.
Newark, New Jersey
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

For the past six months I have had the pleasure of staying at this particular property and have come to know many of the staff. Let me just say unbeleivalbe in one word. from the front desk workers to the shullte drivers and the ladies that serve the free breakfast every morning. Everyone is just so plesant. Never have I been greeted without a smile at this place. I would recommend that if you or your family happen to be in the Chicago area and need a nice warm place to call home for a few days. Please don"t hesitate to give them a try, I"m sure you will enjoy it.

1 Thank gary d
Basanta S, Guest Experience Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you for being a part of SpringHill Suites O’Hare Family. I am truly touched by your compliments to our facility and service. Our Mission is to provide an absolute best level of service to all of our guests. We are always looking forward to have you as our guest.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Stayed here one night last week before an early-morning flight. Room was reasonably comfortable and staff were pleasant. However, I took a shower shortly after we checked in, and the water never got more than just barely lukewarm. I called the front desk to report the problem and, after putting me on hold long enough that it was clear I had been forgotten, the woman finally came back on the line and told me that there had been some work done on the gas lines that day and the water heater had been turned off; she said it would be back to normal in a few hours. No warning when we checked in, and no apology for my cold shower.

As promised, we did have sufficient hot water in time for my companion's shower early the next morning, but it sure would have been nice if they'd thought to mention that minor little detail BEFORE I got frozen.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Rhonda R, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We were having some routine work done on our gas lines, and I'm sorry the front desk did not inform you at check in of the lack of hot water. I have shared your concerns with our staff to ensure moving forward we don't encounter a lack of communication on our part. We hope to see you soon and ensure you will love your expeience with us.

Susan Selim
Assistant General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosemont
O'Hare
Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel

Been to SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare? Share your experiences!