“dining at the bistro restaurant”

Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Zeeland, Michigan
“dining at the bistro restaurant”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

we loved the service we received from Touria waitress at the Bistro Restaurant. Her attention to detail was awesome and we would go back for that reason and the food was GREAT, very good. We would recommend this Hotel and Restaurant to anybody that goes to the area.
Touria deserves a raise for exceptional service.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/c unit noise
2 Thank ayde k

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
  • Turkish first
delware, United States
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The front desk staff was not friendly and had trouble with our reservations and check out billing. the fan in the bathroom was noisy and our tv remote needed new batteries. the location to the Rosemont convention center was great. also, we ordered extra coffee from housekeeping and it never arrived. we had three rooms, each checking out a different night but had two rooms checked out the first night instead of staying the extra day.

1 Thank Suzan L
Wiota, United States
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Beautiful place to stay and staff is very pleasant .. I thought that it was a little expensive at $180.00 group rate per night plus had to pay almost $13.00 a day for internet access.. that to me is crazy...

1 Thank Julie F
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I was very impressed with the staff, restrauants and overall stay. On my next business or personal trip to the Chicago area I will choice the Doubletree Rosemont for my stay. I will also recommend this hotel to other business partners family and freinds...Thanks & Job Well Done

1 Thank Audrey Z
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 24 September 2013

It was a pleasure from arriving till departure to have a extreme friendly staff taking care of all needs and questions.
The restaurant staff was a pleasure and took the time and interest to listen and help giving advise where the shops were, the museums as well as area's that are of interest but are not always mentioned.
A real relaxing long weekend that was better than expected.

The only remark I have is that there could be a bottle of water in the room

1 Thank otto b
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We had a wonderful weekend while we stayed there for the Marc Anthony concert at the Allstate Arena. The staff was very friendly !! Ruby M. was of great assistance in providing us with all the local hotspots and restaurants.She made us feel welcomed! The room, very spacious and comfortable.. Housekeeping does a wonderful job, everything was spotless and smelled fresh. I most not forget to mention the excellent breakfast buffet, which included fresh fruit,yogurt,waffles, and omelets made to order ! Overall, very happy and definitely plan on staying again when I come back to shop at the new Outlet Mall, which is just a short distance away. Thank you! See you soon !

2 Thank Evelyna D
Champaign, IL
Reviewed 18 September 2013

The Staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable.. My only problem was with the ice machine on my floor. Although I reported the machine, one to the front desk, once to a housekeeper and once to a Bellman, the problem was never taken care of. It was very disappointing that I had to either go up one floor or down one floor to get ice; which meant that I had to redress twice. While I don't mind walking down the hall of the floor that I'm staying on in my pajamas, I don't feel that it's appropriate for me to get on the elevator. I'm a senior citizen and have a problem walking, so walking down the stairs is not a option. I suffer with Cluster Headaches, and since there is no freezer on the mini fridge, I rely on the ice machine when I stay in a hotel. Getting up in the middle of the night, ice is necessity.. which caused me problems each night that I resided at the hotel. Other than the Ice, I had a very enjoyable stay..