Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont
US$176
Sheraton.com
  • Room Service
1,491 results
All reviewsdouble treeconvention centerwarm cookiesfront deskgibson's steakhousenice hotelparking garageentertainment districtupon checkhotel staffbreakfast buffeto'hare airportbusiness triproom was spaciousoutlet mallblue lineshuttle service
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I want to comment on the professionaism, of Adil Chitoui, guest service manager. This man always has a smille on his face, acknowledges every guest and is in my mind one of the finest hotel employees I have ever encountered. I have been traveling over 30 years, he is the best. You are fortunate to have him.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Ruby M, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

I am thrilled to hear that you had a phenomenal experience at our hotel. We are very proud of the staff at our hotel and I'm glad that they exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the compliments, I look forward to having you stay with us again.

Warmest Regards,
Ruby M

Reviewed 20 November 2013

The quality and the experience of staying here far exceeds the price that you pay. The customer service is wonderful. The lounge is a great place to sit and relax with no pressures. The pool is always beautifully clean. If there is a Double Tree where I am going, that is where I will stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for staying with us. I appreciate your comments and am glad that we were able to uphold the standards you have come to expect from our hotels. Come back soon!

Best,
Ruby

Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Great service at the front desk from Kisa and at the BC Lounge with Jennifer and Kathleen! They are personable and helpful. The hotel is clean and comfortable. When in Rosemont I always stay at the Doubletree. I come here a few times a year and this is my go to place. Very convenient to the convention center.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We stay at DoubleTree because the beds work for us - very comfortable and spacious. And, the rooms are sound-proofed very well. Even so close to the airport, we didn't hear a thing. Although we love Doubletree Hotels, we do have a few issues with this property:

1. The peeling paint in the shower area
2. Guest information books were in horrible condition
3. The charge for Wifi is ridiculous

However, the shuttle to and from O'hare worked out great and we loved the location - so close to the Hofbrähaus! Breakfast was good with omelets made on the spot!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We recently held a division meeting with about 60 people coming from various parts of the country. All accommodations for this business trip were excellent. The conference rooms were all well equipped and quiet to conduct business. Some minor internet issues, but overall no complaints at all.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business